Everyone else loves __________ but I just can't figure out why ?

I loved everything about Disney World except....
1. Stitch's Great Escape -- when they strapped us in, I thought we were actually going to "go" somewhere. What a disappointment and I still smell that chili dog burp!
2. Enchanted Tiki Room -- I should have known something was wrong when my family was the ONLY ones in line....in my opinion, the entire attraction should be bulldozed.
3. Counter service meals -- how many cheeseburgers, fries, and strawberry cheesecakes can one human being eat in a week? :confused3

That said, I have to say that I loved Mission Space Orange, RNR, EE, TOT, Narcooses and Pirates of the Caribbean. Jack Sparrow looked so real I thought Johnny Depp was going to jump in our boat! And even though so many think it's lame, I won't ever go to Disney without riding Dumbo and the teacups -- it's just so Disney.

Does anyone actually like this ride? It's always a "must skip" for us! :lmao:

Before they stopped dressing it up for Christmas, it was cute but they stopped the Christmas show a couple of years ago. I haven't seen the regular show in about 10 years.

I have to go OT....................Hanah Montana I just don't get the hype and Crocs, disney crocs w/ Jiblitz(sp?) they are the ugliest things I've ever seen and putting little disney character things on them doesn't make them better.......... I'm back on track

Snow whites scary adventure isn't that scary
Jungle cruise
peter pan
I think these things could stand an overhaul

Also my DS10 and DD16 could live off of Churros, Turkey legs, and dole whips for a week if I let. It just goes to show to each their own :rotfl2: .

Am I the only person who thinks that the turkey legs don't taste like turkey?

Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor - supposed to be a great new funny interactive attraction & IMO it was rather dull & boring

i completly agree!!! my uncle-in-law (lol, doesn't even exist i know!) he LOVES this one. it was a complete waste of precious valuable time. never again will i see the country bear jamboree!!;)

Wishes - I mean, yeah they look pretty over the castle..but it's still just fireworks. I thought Illuminations and Fantasmic were much better shows

Spectromagic - Not worth waiting for and then fighting the people who decided to block everyone's views. If I don't see it again, I'll live

Buzz Lightyear - However, we don't have kids so perhaps I would feel differently if we did.

It's gone now, but a special shout out goes to Tarzan Rocks! I thought it was cheesy, loud and obnoxious and way over-rated. I'm so glad it's gone and the new wonderful new Nemo show is in it's place. in a nice cool comfortable covered theater to boot!

David Archuleta - oops - sorry - that's another subject. :rolleyes1

PamNC

I love the Country Bears - they are a classic attraction touched by Walt and therefore I shall love them til' the day I die. :worship:

They're silly, yes, but very cute and they remind me of my childhood. I used to sing all of those songs as a child and I find comfort in the fact that the same ol' bears are singing the same ol' songs. Makes me feel "safe" somehow. That's the beauty of the Classics!

PamNC

PamNC, I wanted to post hours ago to defend the bears but did not quite know how to express my feelings about it without sounding like a dork. You summed it up. I feel the same way. :thumbsup2

I have to go OT....................Hanah Montana I just don't get the hype and Crocs, disney crocs w/ Jiblitz(sp?) they are the ugliest things I've ever seen and putting little disney character things on them doesn't make them better.......... I'm back on track

Jungle cruise
peter pan

Also my DS10 and DD16 could live off of Churros, Turkey legs, and dole whips for a week if I let. It just goes to show to each their own :rotfl2: .

Okay, I have to say Snow White's Scary adventure is scary if you are 3 or 4, my daughter always asks if she can sit with Daddy for this one. It is in fantasyland, it's not meant to scare a 15 year old.:rotfl2:

Jungle cruise
peter pan

I also have to second the Jungle Cruise, My daughter 3 at the time got to choose btwn the Jungle Cruise (which she hadn't been on before) and Dumbo, rode a million times, surprisingly she chose JC. When she got off she said, I made a bad choice I should have picked Dumbo, even a 3 year old knows boring.

PamNC, I wanted to post hours ago to defend the bears but did not quite know how to express my feelings about it without sounding like a dork. You summed it up. I feel the same way. :thumbsup2

I'll just sound like a dork for the both of us. :thumbsup2

Don't mess with my bears now!!!

PamNC

I love the Country Bears - they are a classic attraction touched by Walt and therefore I shall love them til' the day I die. :worship:

They're silly, yes, but very cute and they remind me of my childhood. I used to sing all of those songs as a child and I find comfort in the fact that the same ol' bears are singing the same ol' songs. Makes me feel "safe" somehow. That's the beauty of the Classics!

PamNC

To each there own, but its not that the bears are "silly" per say, just outdated, boring, and not at all funny in any way shape or form, and it kind of smells in there.

OK, one per park:

AK: flights of wonder; everyone raves, I thought it was amateurish
Epcot: Norway boat ride. blah
MK: Pirates. I just like to look for Johnny Depp and while I ride I think how I heard once that some people try to dump relatives' ashes in those waters
DHS: the whole park is a bit of a mystery to me...

But...one day riding all these bores is sto; better than this:surfweb:

Another Dole Whips here - read all these great things here, so we tried it last time and I just didn't get it.

the jungle cruise
indiana jones
le cellier
the new canadian film in epcot. it might be better with a different narrator but still liked the old one better. i'm sure we all realised that canada had progressed since it was made!

I've never heard anyone else ever say a bad, or even neutral, word about it but my all time least favorite thing at WDW after 20+ visits was by far the Candlelight Processional. Absolutely hated it. Got up and walked out in fact.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter