everydaymathchick's DISigns*Heading to WDW!!*Will fill requests around 12/1*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy busy busy night tonight. I might be on later this evening to work on requests. If not tonight, definitely tomorrow.

slaball1 - I can do the requests you just put in. Just a couple of questions:
1. Tinkerbell with name on top design - you want that with Cameron as well, right?
2. I can do something for you with the castle from the countdown. Would you still like something? If so, what would you like it to say on it? :wizard:

Busy busy busy night tonight. I might be on later this evening to work on requests. If not tonight, definitely tomorrow.

1. Tinkerbell with name on top design - you want that with Cameron as well, right?
2. I can do something for you with the castle from the countdown. Would you still like something? If so, what would you like it to say on it? :wizard:

Oh thats fine... I know I have time b4 my trip ..... I just was excited 2 work on stuff:) take ur time:goodvibes

I had a LOT of fun coming up with all those variations for you. :goodvibes Can't wait to see how your bags turn out. :D

I am glad u were able to figure out what i wanted lol it was hard to put into words:) i loved all of them but really loved the glow letters with black border...they are going on black tote bags so i think itll pop nicely
Just a recap....
I still need Bianca,Kacey,Courtney,Madysen, Mom, Dad and My whenever you get a chance:) Thanks again for all of ur hard work u really are talented :worship:

Not a rush, I still have a few weeks..
1. Yes, that would be great..
2. Dont worry about it... I"ll just use a generic stationary type design. They dont know any better :) Plus you are already slammed with requests

TIA!!

Just wanted to let you know I appreciate your post on my thread. I replied, but wasn't sure if you were going to see it. I hope you have a great week! :goodvibes

Thanks for posting that here. I did miss it in your thread. :) Nice to "meet" you. :D

Thank you. They are perfect and I will use the mickey heads. I love the colors you have used.

You're welcome! Enjoy your trip!

WONDERFUL, and SO Quick. THanks

You're very welcome! :)

The one with the black border is perfect! I love the glowing words and the ears and everything!!! Thanks so much!!!!

Oh thats fine... I know I have time b4 my trip ..... I just was excited 2 work on stuff:) take ur time:goodvibes

I am glad u were able to figure out what i wanted lol it was hard to put into words:) i loved all of them but really loved the glow letters with black border...they are going on black tote bags so i think itll pop nicely
Just a recap....
I still need Bianca,Kacey,Courtney,Madysen, Mom, Dad and My whenever you get a chance:) Thanks again for all of ur hard work u really are talented :worship:

Here are the rest of yours. :) You sound like me - I enjoy the prepping for my Disney Trips a lot! For last January's trip I had made all my shirts by the end of summer. :laughing:

Okay, is there any way possible that I could get the following?

Tinkerbell Ears w/ CAMERON 2010
Tinkerbell with name on top design

Crush fill in with w/ COURTNEY
could you do a Peter Pan w/ Tink fill in w/ COURTNEY

Also, do you have anything Goofy(like the ears, or fill in possibly) w/ KAYLAN

Thanks for all you help with the backpacks!!

Not a rush, I still have a few weeks..
1. Yes, that would be great..
2. Dont worry about it... I"ll just use a generic stationary type design. They dont know any better :) Plus you are already slammed with requests

TIA!!

OK, friend, how are these? :) Good luck with the surprise trip, and let me know if you need anything else! :cutie:

Not to toot my own horn, but I really like the image I was able to find for the Goofy name fill. Not a huge Goofy fan myself, but I like this one. :) Let me know if you'd like the border color or font different on this one. Is it too hard to read?

QUOTE=everydaymathchick;36247346]OK, friend, how are these? :) Good luck with the surprise trip, and let me know if you need anything else! :cutie:

Not to toot my own horn, but I really like the image I was able to find for the Goofy name fill. Not a huge Goofy fan myself, but I like this one. :) Let me know if you'd like the border color or font different on this one. Is it too hard to read?

[/QUOTE]

Thank you:worship:[ My DD is going to LOVE LOVE LOVE the Crush fill in! She has a Crush and also has a Nemo, Dory, and Chum fish! I'll let you know on any changes to the Kaylan, but as it is now, its looks perfect!

Thank you:worship:[ My DD is going to LOVE LOVE LOVE the Crush fill in! She has a Crush and also has a Nemo, Dory, and Chum fish! I'll let you know on any changes to the Kaylan, but as it is now, its looks perfect!

I'm so glad to hear that! Your daughter is so lucky to have Disney dad who's so willing to help her make this trip special. :) You're so welcome! I hope their trip is magical! :wizard:

Hi there, just wanted to stop by and say hi.:wave2: I love your work and wanted to thank you for your kind words on my thread the other day. I've been having some computer issues so I seem to be behind in everything. I see we both have a passion for purple.:cool1:Welcome back, nice to meet you and happy DISigning.:goodvibes
Linda

Hi there, just wanted to stop by and say hi.:wave2: I love your work and wanted to thank you for your kind words on my thread the other day. I've been having some computer issues so I seem to be behind in everything. I see we both have a passion for purple.:cool1:Welcome back, nice to meet you and happy DISigning.:goodvibes
Linda

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. :) Yes, I've definitely got a passion for purple, more so for hot pink, but it's kinda hard to read. I've been trying to have a signature look to my posts, so I can spot where I left off filling requests easily. :cutie: See you around the boards! :goodvibes

Love your work! I wanted to see if you can do the Tiara Ears Lime Green with Do You DIS...Thank you very much in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter