Everyday Life Swap COMPLETE

Can't wait :banana: I'm going to do a couple of pages with just one big pic and the elements - oooohhh, get me! Arty or what :lmao:

Thanks! I was surprised you didn't join that group, Ms. Caramel Macchiato. ;)

I know can you believe it?!?! But I was stretching myself way to thin to begin with.

Next time I will be first in line. Oh and we are getting a Starbucks 10 minutes from my house!!!!! The closest right now is 30 minutes. I'm sooooo excited, I want to be the first customer so bad. And it has a drive through!

yes yes people I really do need a life.

Love the coffee set, Shauna!! That has been the one thing I've missed the most with being pregnant - my daily iced coffee! I truly do NEED coffee!! :scared:

All packages, except the one I'm holding, have now been mailed.

Please be sure to let me know when they arrive.

I GOT MINE (10 minutes ago)!!!

OMG - I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything...I feel like its Christmas just for me!!!

Everything is sooo cute. What did everybody use for the clothing in the laundry group? I HAVE to have it - I *need*it (whatever *it* is:lmao: )

You all make beautiful things:worship: . I just hope my stuff was up to par:flower3:

Thanks everyone...

Paper Dolls. Isn't it adorable?

Hope you don't mind, but I kept the one you made. It seemed easier to give PO3 one grouping minus the one she made and give you my grouping minus the one you made.

My package just arrived. Everything is so gorgeous!! Fabulous work ladies! I'm already trying to figure out what I will use each set for.

Thanks again for hostessing, AWM! :hug: Your extra goodies were adorable - I have the perfect photos to use with them. Thank you. It was completely unnecessary, but greatly appreciated.

Mine arrived!:banana:

Love them all!:grouphug: Thanks everyone!

And extra special thanks to AWM for not only hosting but the great movie elements!:love:

Paulette

Mine came today too. I love everything. Thank you for the Movie Elements!

Now I just need some photos of us at the movies. . . We love going to movies I have never taken pictures though.

It's good to see them start arriving. :thumbsup2

popcorn:: I saw that paper at JoAnns and just had to get it. Then I had to get some more because it just seemed like a fun thing to make for everyone.

Okay, off to finish second step of embossing the Mickeys & Minnies for my completed page swap.

Mine came today! They look wonderful! Thank you for the "movie" goodies, and thank you for hostessing, AWM!! :)

I got mine today too! Love it all. So pretty! Anyway, I saw the movie ones and thought "uh-oh, AWM made a mistake!". Then I remembered they were for me! Thanks so much! I'll have to take pictures the next time the kids want popcorn and movies! :)

rlovew,
I loved the silhouette of the girl doing the laundry. Very cool technique! I guess should have held out for the craft robo or the wishblade huh??

No post because of the holidays:sad2: Who am I kidding? It will be at least onther week yet;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter