Everyday Life Swap COMPLETE

Sorry I will be mailing this tonight. I just resigned my position at work and have been trying to get everything done before they will let me go to my new floor to work. I will have more time to scrap when I just have to work 3 12 hour shifts and not 65 hours a week.
thanks

Cindy

Sorry I will be mailing this tonight. I just resigned my position at work and have been trying to get everything done before they will let me go to my new floor to work. I will have more time to scrap when I just have to work 3 12 hour shifts and not 65 hours a week.
thanks

Cindy

:cheer2: On the new job!

:woohoo: For more scrap time!

PrincessNancy - your laundry is here. I am not doing your laundry for you.

These are really cute.

:laundy: :laundy: :laundy: :laundy:

Thanks! Just saw this message.. My scrap/laundry room looks like it had an explosion.. I've been working on scrapping and DH just took the :laundy: downstairs..and declares "what a mess".. to which I promptly responded w/ "it wasn't that way til you brought the darn :laundy: down here":headache: It was "organized chaos" before that!

Sorry to be behind on this. Mine have not yet gone postal but should be first thing Monday morning. As is usual, when on kid gets sick, the others follow and then, of course, the mom gets it. Finally feeling like finishing these!

Paulette

My stuff should be on its way to you in the am. I will drop it off on my way to work.
Cindy

Last Night I made another element for my Kiss The Cook group. So this morning I packed them back up.

I just got back from the Post Office
I am so glad to have it on its way.

DC 03071790000242868386

Mine went in the mail this morning. I included the baby pages with it.

Mail Call- both your boxes arrived today. I :love: everything! I can't wait to start posting pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter