Everyday Life Swap COMPLETE

DH took mine to the post office this morning, so they are on their way! He's taking a nap (bless him, he cleaned all day!), so I'll pm you the DC number once he wakes up and I find out where it is! :thumbsup2

We only need the DC if it doesn't arrive in a timely manner.
I'll keep my out for it.
Did you make a page for your book? :rotfl2:

We only need the DC if it doesn't arrive in a timely manner.
I'll keep my out for it.
Did you make a page for your book? :rotfl2:

No, not yet! :rotfl: Although, I keep seeing that thread be highlighted (when there's a new post), and I get more and more excited!! :cool1:

Finally checking in (sick kids!). I should be able to mail by end of week. I only have one group. I'll post when postal.

Paulette

Laudry and cooking groups are completely finished. Scrapbooking is fully cut and in the midst of assembly. Reading is designed and I have all the supplies.

Rebecca

I am almost done with my pieces, I like them, but I am looking at them and think they are just too plain. So I have to come up with ways to embell. them a little better.

Mine were finally mailed out today (thanks to DH 'cause I am still under the weather...)

Mine were finally mailed out today (thanks to DH 'cause I am still under the weather...)

Thank your DH from me. Going the PO is not always a fun job.

Hope you feel better soon. Did you know that there is a sign up for Magic Kingdom?

SIOH your items arrived today. They look GREAT!
My little bit got so excited - MICKEY MOUSE!! he yelled. Think he broke my eardrum. :rotfl2:

I've got 3 out of 4 groups finished. I just need to embellish the tags for my last group.

Having a bit of trouble but I believe I will finish it up tonight.

Mail out tomorrow or Wednesday. I have my box, I just need to get in to the post office.

SIOH your items arrived today. They look GREAT!
My little bit got so excited - MICKEY MOUSE!! he yelled. Think he broke my eardrum. :rotfl2:

YAY! I'm glad they got there--that was fast!! Do you really think they look ok? I wasn't sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter