Everyday Life Swap COMPLETE

just don't tell our budget friends about my little problem $$$...;)
teehee.gif

Just checking in. I have ideas and supplies, just need the time!:goodvibes
Hope to get these done this weekend. Thankfully, I only signed up for one group!!!

Paulette:hippie:

P. S. Wish I were going to WDW this weekend. Have fun!:cool1:

OK this is for Pet Smart - Dog

Being a newbie I just want to make sure I'm on the right track. So far I have 1 topper, 2 tags, 1 journaling box and still have to complete 1 4x6 photo mat...What do you guys think? I LOVE my cricut BTW
scrap.jpg

I checked in a few weeks ago! Checking in again to be safe!

TinkerBean--I'm not in the dog group, but I LOVE your stuff! It looks great!!

Progress to report: I got my tags cut for Super Saturday tonight. Tomorrow night, I'll cut some of the embellishments and start assembly!! :thumbsup2

Thank you to everyone who has checked in. I will be sending a reminder PM to those who haven't yet.

Holy moly, Tinkerbean! Those are darling! I CAN'T WAIT to see what you come up with for the kitty group! :worship:

Holy moly, Tinkerbean! Those are darling! I CAN'T WAIT to see what you come up with for the kitty group! :worship:

Am I in the Kitty Group? I can be if y'all need something. I think I'll be done with everything this weekend.

I wish I gotten into this stuff earlier. I want to do MORE!!!

AlexWyattMommy - If anyone drops out - I'd be happy to pick any others up

Am I in the Kitty Group? I can be if y'all need something. I think I'll be done with everything this weekend.

No, the kitty group was already full and I didn't have a spot in it.

I haven't had anyone need to drop spots yet, but if anyone does, TinkerBean gets first dibs.

By the way, TB, there are still spots in the complete page swap open. Hint, hint.

I'm sorry! I got you confused with another new scrapper. Well now I just have to be jealous of your Doggie group.

Now make your way over to the Completed Page Swap and sign up, missy! Your stuff is awesome!

No, the kitty group was already full and I didn't have a spot in it.

I haven't had anyone need to drop spots yet, but if anyone does, TinkerBean gets first dibs.

By the way, TB, there are still spots in the complete page swap open. Hint, hint.

Yipee!!

I'm sorry! I got you confused with another new scrapper. Well now I just have to be jealous of your Doggie group.

Now make your way over to the Completed Page Swap and sign up, missy! Your stuff is awesome!

Ok Now I gotta go look - Empty Spots will be on the first page right?

Thanks for the complement...:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter