Every-ONE is coming up DAISY!!! WDW & WWoHP w/ LOTS of pics - FINISHED 10/13, p 24

The lady in the shorts :faint: what in the world was she thinking??? Someone would be doing her a favor to let her know how awful that looks!

Thanks for the photos of the Flower & Garden Festival! I'd love to go sometime. SO BEAUTIFUL! With the exception of that woman in the shorts. Oh my word. That poor woman is lacking good judgement and a full length mirror. (where is that scared smiley?) Anyway...looks like a fun day in my favorite park! Thanks for the update. :)

Your pictures were wonderful. They make me want to go to the Flower and Garden Festival next year. I might could talk DH into it if I promised a Braves Spring training game one of the days we are at Disney.:goodvibes

Oh Boy, Seth is going to take really good care of Minnie-Daisy!!:goodvibes So cute! Your mom looks good in that golf cart!:thumbsup2 I'm just speechless about the lady in the shorts - she must be blind to how she really looks. :confused3 I have a friend like that - I haven't seen the short shorts, but a few other questionable things I've had to gently tell her about. ;) Because I love her.

Yes, it is. Pictures can give an idea, but they never show the real beauty. I hope every DISer gets to see Flower & Garden Festival sometime.

This reminds me of me - Beloved Grandchild is watching something cool, but I am watching Beloved Grandchild. ;)

Loved this topiary! This is actually going to be Seth's first in-theater movie later this month!

Next installment....World Showcase and some yummy food and beverage! ::yes::

We'll be in Disney World when it comes out. If we were on a longer trip, we might consider seeing it in DTD, but since we don't have a lot of WDW property time on this trip (spending time at Vero and going to Sea World) I doubt we'll 'eat up' any Disney time to see a movie. Maybe we'll see it sometime in July. I think it is going to be super cute!

I would love to get my mom there for the Flower & Garden festival. Looks so pretty! I wonder if the lady with the "booty" shorts is related to the boy you see later in the trip at Casey's splash area.:rolleyes:

Good to see another trip report from you Dawn! I can't believe how big Seth has gotten. :faint:

Hi Dawn! Just found your TR today. :wave2:

The photo of the lady in her booty shorts I guess you could say...uh. Yeah, wow.

Hi! Thanks for reading! :goodvibes And I think that's a good way to put it. :rotfl2:

I'm interested to see if we were ever in the same park at the same time! :surfweb:

I know! I'm sick that we were there around the same time and didn't know it. Bad dissers! :rotfl: I have been so slack on the disboards the past year or so, so I blame myself. :headache:

The lady in the shorts :faint: what in the world was she thinking??? Someone would be doing her a favor to let her know how awful that looks!

She wasn't! That's exactly what I said. I looked at my mom and said, "If I ever look like that, don't even let me leave the house in short shorts! Wait a second.... I wouldn't leave the house in short shorts anyway!" :upsidedow

Thanks for the photos of the Flower & Garden Festival! I'd love to go sometime. SO BEAUTIFUL! With the exception of that woman in the shorts. Oh my word. That poor woman is lacking good judgement and a full length mirror. (where is that scared smiley?) Anyway...looks like a fun day in my favorite park! Thanks for the update. :)

She needs one of those dressing room mirrors where you can see ALL SIDES. :crazy2: I am certainly not in the best shape, but I would NEVER EVER wear those. Ever. And yes, the festival was beautiful otherwise! :flower3:

Your pictures were wonderful. They make me want to go to the Flower and Garden Festival next year. I might could talk DH into it if I promised a Braves Spring training game one of the days we are at Disney.:goodvibes

It was so pretty! I would have been happier with cooler temperatures but I'm glad we caught the end of the festival!

Oh Boy, Seth is going to take really good care of Minnie-Daisy!!:goodvibes So cute! Your mom looks good in that golf cart!:thumbsup2 I'm just speechless about the lady in the shorts - she must be blind to how she really looks. :confused3 I have a friend like that - I haven't seen the short shorts, but a few other questionable things I've had to gently tell her about. ;) Because I love her.

Mom loved that golf cart. I bet she's gonna start decorating hers now. :rotfl: She lives about a block from the country club she and my stepdad belong to, so they just ride their golf carts to the course. I think she drives that thing more than her car!

Your friend is lucky to have you to let her know when she needs to re-think her outfit! :rolleyes1

Yes, it is. Pictures can give an idea, but they never show the real beauty. I hope every DISer gets to see Flower & Garden Festival sometime.

This reminds me of me - Beloved Grandchild is watching something cool, but I am watching Beloved Grandchild. ;)

We'll be in Disney World when it comes out. If we were on a longer trip, we might consider seeing it in DTD, but since we don't have a lot of WDW property time on this trip (spending time at Vero and going to Sea World) I doubt we'll 'eat up' any Disney time to see a movie. Maybe we'll see it sometime in July. I think it is going to be super cute!

It was so pretty! I've been twice before and always enjoy seeing all the pretty topiaries and displays. They are there year-round, but so much bigger and brighter and abundant during the festival.

In most of my pictures with Seth I am watching him instead of looking at whatever it is I should be looking at! :goodvibes

Yeah, I wouldn't go see a movie while at Disney unless I was there for over a week or so. You can go see a movie anywhere! And it will still be in theaters for awhile after you guys get back. We're probably not going opening weekend - I'd rather let the crowd die down a little and wait a week.

I would love to get my mom there for the Flower & Garden festival. Looks so pretty! I wonder if the lady with the "booty" shorts is related to the boy you see later in the trip at Casey's splash area.:rolleyes:

:rotfl2: Maybe! I didn't even think about that. How funny!

I think all moms would probably enjoy the festival. :flower3:

Those Shorts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA:rotfl2:
What in the World......:faint:

I know!!!!! Glad I'm not the only one reacting that way. :confused3

Good to see another trip report from you Dawn! I can't believe how big Seth has gotten. :faint:

Hi, Glenn! Thanks for reading! :goodvibes I know....growing like a weed! He's *almost* tall enough to ride Splash Mountain. Next trip!! :thumbsup2

Subscribing

Thanks! :dance3:

OMG, that woman in those shorts!!!! What was she thinking?!?! I can't wait to read more.

I don't think she was thinking at all! The fashion choices I see at Disney World are almost worth the price of admission in and of themselves. :lmao: Thanks for reading!

Hi Dawn, happy to read another one of your TR. Seth has gotten so big, and he is so cute. That OZ display was really something, unfortunately I still have not seen the movie. And I can't wait to see the new Monster's movie later this month. The trailers that I saw on youtube look so cute.

Great report but those shorts, or whatever they are, are going to give me nightmares. Where are Stacy and Clinton when you need them?

Loved seeing the "wonder" as Seth looked at all the displays in the Seas. Your pictures are just beautiful!

YAY! Another trip report by Dawn. SO glad you're back ...I've been reading your TR since 07 and I love them...Seth is getting so big:goodvibes Looks like a good start to your trip

Hi Dawn, happy to read another one of your TR. Seth has gotten so big, and he is so cute. That OZ display was really something, unfortunately I still have not seen the movie. And I can't wait to see the new Monster's movie later this month. The trailers that I saw on youtube look so cute.

Thanks for reading! And welcome back. :goodvibes The movie was great. Not the best movie I've ever seen but it was really pretty and the story/acting was good. Mila Kunis was awesome. I'm excited about Monsters University too!

Great report but those shorts, or whatever they are, are going to give me nightmares. Where are Stacy and Clinton when you need them?

Sorry about the nightmares....:scared: I know! They need to do a special at WDW. :rotfl:

Loved seeing the "wonder" as Seth looked at all the displays in the Seas. Your pictures are just beautiful!

Thank you! He was just amazed by all the fishies and "meemos". :)

YAY! Another trip report by Dawn. SO glad you're back ...I've been reading your TR since 07 and I love them...Seth is getting so big:goodvibes Looks like a good start to your trip

Awwww...I'm flattered! Thank you for saying hello and thank you so much for reading! :flower3:

I can't believe I forgot to tell you guys about my feet! :rotfl: Remember the starting of those blisters? Well, they just kept getting worse. And the band-aids wouldn't stay on b/c it was humid and my feet were wet. By around 11am, the time we were heading towards World Showcase, I decided I needed to stop these things in their tracks! So I headed into Mouse Gears and bought some flip flops. Not the best walking shoes but I didn't care as long as they weren't rubbing on those blisters! Here are the shoes I got....

They were super comfy and I wore them again during the trip after this day. I don't know what was with my crocs....never had a pair do that before! :confused3

I took this picture of my feet when I got home later that evening. Nice, huh??

It actually looks worse than it felt. They didn't really bother me again the rest of the trip. But they were painful that day!

Okay, back to the report! We are heading to World Showcase....towards Mexico!

We were all thirsty so I headed to the little F&G kiosk to get a specialty margarita for me and a juice for Seth - some sort of specialty juice they had at that booth and now I can't remember what was in it (other than no alcohol :lmao:) - and Mom went to La Cantina to get a Diet Coke. Then we took a seat in that area out near the water.

Here's my Rosita Margarita. It was very yummy but - holy cow - strong! They didn't skimp on the tequila! :thumbsup2 Love the rose petal garnish.

Seth enjoying his apple juice and some shade.

Playing with Granny....

Hmmmm...what's across the water over there ("ova daye"???)?

Looking at the ducks with Granny.....

After our break we headed into the Mexico Pavilion.....

....and rode the Gran Fiesta Tour....

If you read my TR from 2011, you will remember we had a smelly surprise when we got off this ride....a yucky blowout diaper! Luckily, that didn't happen on this day. But Seth did love the ride just as much as he did on that trip!

Mom wanted to look at the crystal store in the pavilion, so Seth and I walked around a little. I loved this shirt....

He loved all the fountains and would always stop to look....

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=48648344&postcount=79

Heading on around World Showcase.....

We stopped in China to get my favorite adult beverage at EPCOT, the Peach Snap.....so good!

Actually, I think Mom kept walking while I stopped to get this. I caught up with her in Germany.

Can you guys tell there's a smudge near the bottom center of my lens? I didn't notice it until later. :rolleyes:

My second-favorite pavilion, Italy. So pretty!

We decided to stop in Morocco for another break. This is my favorite pavilion so I was happy to take a break there!

I wasn't really hungry but I knew Seth probably was, so I headed into Tangeriene Cafe to get him a kids meal. I also got some pistachio baklava (one of my favorite EPCOT snacks) for myself. :goodvibes

I fully intended on sampling more from the F&G kiosks that day, but I just wasn't hungry. If it's hot out, I don't eat as much. Probably a good thing both for my wallet and my waistline! :upsidedow

By the way, those chicken tenders were GOOD. Probably the best chicken tenders we had in a kids meal during the trip. And of course the pistachio baklava was super yummy as always.

Seth would go run and play on the fountain, then come back and eat a chicken tender, and repeat....

I took this video while we were sitting there. I have no idea what he's saying but his gesturing is funny! :rotfl:

It was time for us to go meet Terrie and Joshua to ride Soarin', so I called Terrie and they were already there. I told them to go ahead and ride and we would be there in 30 minutes. I wanted to let Seth finish eating (he's not a great eater so once he starts, I don't want to interrupt him!). After he was done we headed to Japan, looked around a little and then hitched a boat across the water and back to the UK....

Back in Future World and we are heading for Soarin'!

Next up....will Mom Soar...or won't she???? popcorn::

Found your TR today and am now all caught up, I remember your last TR, Seth has gotten so big since then! So cute to see his reactions to everything. Funny how he calls everyone Daisy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter