Eversave: 5 nights in Kissimmee $285

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by ssawka, Jun 20, 2011.

1. ssawka

ssawka DIS Veteran

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. GinnyEmma

GinnyEmma DIS Veteran

Are you posting this to "tell your friends and save $10?" to quote.

4. ssawka

ssawka DIS Veteran

The link is the Eversave share link, but I really don't care if anyone uses it or not. I just wanted to pass along what appeared to be a good deal. If you are interested in the deal and feel I am just trying to get referrals, please go through the Eversave site directly and link to the Washington, DC deals.

5. Cheshire Figment

Cheshire Figment <font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend

Rip-Off!

They state that taxes are $15.00 per day. The price quotes, $57 per day, would have $7.41 for tax on the lodging. They require a "resort fee" of $8, which would have a sales tax of 52¢. This means total tax per day of $7.93. Where is the other $7.07 in taxes?

This rate is not available to people ages 18 through 24, which appears to be discrimination.

And of course there is a surcharge for around any holiday.

Also, I know where this is located and would not want to stay there.

6. arihillfarm

arihillfarm Mouseketeer

I'm guessing there is a timeshare presentation involved here which would require the adults be a certain age. Further down the page it tells you to ask your reservations agent how to get two additional nights free.

-Astrid

7. ssawka

ssawka DIS Veteran

I doubt it, but you never know. I don't think Country Inns is in the timeshare business. Also, Groupon and Eversave deals are usually legitimate with no strings attached.

8. ssawka

ssawka DIS Veteran

I thought it looked like a good deal, but I didn't read the specifics since the deal was not applicable to me being a DVC member.

9. clintswifeymomof4

clintswifeymomof4 I

Thanks for sharing the original information, OP... sorry you're getting flamed for trying to do a good deed! :thumbsup2