• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Everest 5k Challenge

scottashackleton

Disney Couple for Life!
My GF and I are spending 9 days at BWV in early May. The night we arrive they are holding their Everest 5k Challenge. We are planning on running this since we love Disney races and have done all of the ones they offer except this. I was wondering if anyone has any experiences with this in the past. It seems like a fun combination of racing and scavenger hunting.

DH and two of his BFF's did it in 2011 and absolutely loved it.

It's very family-friendly and nothing is too complicated but he said it's amazingly well thought out in its execution.

The medals and "swag" you get for it are pretty cool too. Very classy looking.

They rode EE over and over and over at the after party although it did rain and cleared the party out early (including them!).

Go for it and have a great time!!!!!

When we were at the Tinkerbell a few weeks ago, I saw the medal and I want one. Not this year (it's booked up) so probably next year. Google "Everest 5K race report" and you can read about other's experiences doing the race.

When we were at the Tinkerbell a few weeks ago, I saw the medal and I want one. Not this year (it's booked up) so probably next year. Google "Everest 5K race report" and you can read about other's experiences doing the race.

Hmmm actually I just checked and you can still register for this year's Everest Challenge! You should check it out! :banana:pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter