• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ever see anything totally shocking in Disney?

I saw a mom let her son pee into a water bottle.

I saw that happen on a DME bus.

One time were waiting for Spectromagic in front of the castle near some bushes by the Liberty Square bridge. A little girl said she had to "go" so her dad lifted her over the bushes. Luckily it was dark.

Then shortly after, a teenage couple was getting "affectionate" by the curb. One of the dads walked up to them and tapped the boy on the shoulder and said "there are kids here".

I too miss the corn thread it was truly a classic.

DH once had a woman wearing a short mini skirt literally sit on his feet at the last min for the afternoon parade......I certainly hope she was wearing underwear. Then along came her young son he sat on her lap. Then came a girl maybe 10 an She was told straight to her face there was no room for her there to go find her daddy. They was having way to much face to face conversation.

This wasn't really shocking to me, but I'm pretty sure it was for the family involved.

Just a couple weeks ago DD and I were in line at AoA for the MK. A family in front of us was trying to fold up their double wide stroller, but couldn't do it. They were holding up the bus line and the dad was getting really stressed. The bus driver jumped out of the bus and with 1 push and 1 pull he had the stroller folded AND he took it up onto the bus. Took about 10 seconds. The parents looked so embarrassed and did seem in shock that the bus driver did that.

I thought it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen at Disney.

While in line for HM, we were standing behind a group of teenage girls. One of them was wearing a short skirt (mini-skirt). She proceeded to remove her underwear while standing there in line. Her skirt was so short that her "stuff" would surely be in contact with the seat.

Why? :crazy2:

That is wrong on many levels!

This happened at Disneyland Paris, so for some reason to me it was a little less shocking than if it had been at an American park. . .

When I came out of my bathroom stall, I noticed someone was in another stall with the door open. I just happened to glance in as I walked by, and it was a grown man standing at the toilet peeing with the door open. As I washed my hands, he came out and proceeded to wash his hands. It was definitely a man, he didn't have a child with him, and it was a ladies bathroom. There were other women and children in there, but no one else seemed surprised to see him in there.

Hmmm, this will probably come back to bite me, but here goes.

We were at the loading platform for the Backlot Tour at DHS (last summer). We had just gotten onto the tram and they were trying to get all the doors closed. The next crowd was arriving at the platform to line up for their ride. My husband (a country boy at heart) noticed a young teen (maybe 14?) wearing his shorts low with his boxers hanging out.

He thinks this is a funny-looking style, and so he nudged me, tipped his head and chuckled. I looked over just in time to see the boy's dad looking right at us. I thought "Oh boy, he's gonna be ticked. He caught my husband laughing at his child."

WRONG!

He got an evil grin, walked up behind his boy, and PANTSED HIM right there in front of the entire crowd!!! WHOA!!!

Did not expect that....

Luckily the boy laughed it off after yanking his shorts back up and smacking his dad in the arm.
So glad they both had a sense of humor. :)

Last November we saw a woman dressed up like Tinker Bell smoking a cigarette down close to BTMRR. Not very magical.....

Hey! I was wondering if you guys have seen anything wicked shocking in any Disney park or cruise line. Remember the guidelines! This should be fun.

One time on my most recent trip I was at the Epcot bus stop and some kid was standing on the edge of the walkway with his dad taking a whiz. It was a joke the rest of the trip.

My booze bill at the end of the week....man, brutal.

Years ago at Typhoon Lagoon - foreign families changing out of their bathing suits into clothes on the beach. We saw this several times.

Maybe 3 or 4 years ago at Jelly Rolls. Very crowded night - a large group of 20-somethings who were all very drunk. During one song, one of the young ladies was dancing with everyone else and she took off her top - no bra.

Was at MK one morning while they were holding a patriotic rally. The CMs passed out little penny American flags for the small children to wave. A lady next to me reached over to two young kids (not hers) grabbed the flags out of their hands and handed them to her children. These kids looked to be about five years old.

The good news was a CM saw the whole thing and brought more flags over.

Oh wow...I would have snatched those flags right out of her kids hands and handed them right back to the kids who originally had them and called her out in front of everyone.

It's no wonder kids grow up acting like jackholes. What the hell is wrong with people?!! :furious:

Last November we saw a woman dressed up like Tinker Bell smoking a cigarette down close to BTMRR. Not very magical.....

Doesn't Disney have a policy against adults dressing up like Disney characters in the park?

The braless, barefoot, moo-moo-wearing, character-hogging cruiser would give me nightmares.

This was kinda shocking for me and my sister, so on our most recent trip we were staying at POP and it was during some soccer tournament and these tween boys from a team were playing like hardcore soccer in the foosball area! We just kept walkin

I was in the parks the end of January/ beginning of February and saw a single older gentleman waiting on line for Anna and Elsa. This alone is not strange, but he was dressed in an all out sleeping beauty outfit, full length gown, heels and crown.
What really bothered me was that Disney generally doesn't let adults wear Disney costumes in the parks. How come he can be a princess, but I can't? :)

Doesn't Disney have a policy against adults dressing up like Disney characters in the park?

s.

I thought so, but this was the week of thanksgiving and around lunch time and no one was stopping her. There wasn't a MNSSHP that day either. :confused3 Oh, and my kids said that "Snow White" was with her but I didn't see her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter