Ever see anything totally shocking and unexpected on a cruise?

I just saw the video that is insane!!!! I wonder how the nursery handled the situation! Is it ever explained why she does this? Did she loose a set of twins and got those dolls made as a replacement?

I just saw the video that is insane!!!! I wonder how the nursery handled the situation! Is it ever explained why she does this? Did she loose a set of twins and got those dolls made as a replacement?

I don't think she actually dropped them off at the nursery. Or even took them to dinners. Based on the lack of pictures.

I don't think she actually dropped them off at the nursery. Or even took them to dinners. Based on the lack of pictures.

If you watch the video, there's a part where she's walking down the hall with one and says, "we're off to dinner".

In the comments on YouTube she says she does it just for fun.

Jill in CO

Sounds like too much work.

I wear a mermaid tail "just for fun." At least then, I am swimming in the ocean with fish... which actually makes sense..(well at least to me anyway)

Seriously, about the pooping next to the buffet post, how can the CMs not be all over this??? :crazy2::scared::scared1::sad2:They had Sentinels out with the Hand Wipees tagging everyone that went near it. Surely they would have said something, done something, perhaps even 'evicted' them from the food area! And really. There are the cutest bathrooms right next to them anyway... (I really like the theme of them, it's cute like antique.)

Just seen the 'twins' video on youtube. Omg. It was like an episode from Criminal Minds...lol.. Suddenly Duffy the bear doesn't seem as bad to me now lol.....

During the Pirates Firework Show on the Disney Dream, another cruise ship we were passing stopped to watch. Carnival, I think.

The video of the reborn babies is crazy!

Her diaper bag for 2 dolls is better supplied than mine is for my own toddler!

:confused3 :lmao:

In the comments on YouTube she says she does it just for fun.

Jill in CO

I wonder if she's ever really cared for kids. She would realize that it's much more than dress up. I thought I would read on here that this was therapeutic for some loss. I can't figure out why you'd want to tie yourself down to dolls when the whole ship is at your disposal.

Not shocking more like cheap. On our last cruise on the Dream Aug. 2012. My friend who was also traveling with us went down to guest services to settle her bill. Well while she's standing there the lady next to her was complaining to the CM about the tip. She said "why do I need to pay a tip to the room attendant? I asked for the sheets and towels and I made my bed and changed the towels myself." Well the CM just looked at her and said I'm sorry but we've never encountered this problem before. We don't know what else happened because my friend had already been taken care of and we couldn't just stand there and eve's drop more than we already were lol :rotfl2:

Not shocking more like cheap. On our last cruise on the Dream Aug. 2012. My friend who was also traveling with us went down to guest services to settle her bill. Well while she's standing there the lady next to her was complaining to the CM about the tip. She said "why do I need to pay a tip to the room attendant? I asked for the sheets and towels and I made my bed and changed the towels myself." Well the CM just looked at her and said I'm sorry but we've never encountered this problem before. We don't know what else happened because my friend had already been taken care of and we couldn't just stand there and eve's drop more than we already were lol :rotfl2:

Oh! I am gagging to find out what happened next! Could you not have 'dropped something on the floor' very close to the conversation lol....

I was on our verandah as we were docking at Castaway when the passenger in the next cabin came out and leaned over the railing to watch as well. She apparently thought this was a "clothing optional" cruise. I definitely saw more than I expected and she quickly went back into her stateroom when she saw that she was not alone.

I don't know why those videos with the reborns are bothering me so much. It obviously brings her great joy and she isn't harming anyone. Although in my opinion, this behavior would greatly reduce her chances of finding a potential mate to have real children with, so I guess at the age of 22, she could be "harming" her own future (if she does want actual children one day).

Anyway, I can't stop thinking about it and why someone would put all that time, energy, and money into these dolls. All of those real diapers, formula, trash bags for their "dirty" diapers, etc in her diaper bag? My youngest DD is 5 and I am sooooo thankful not to have to worry about packing that stuff anymore (or buying it!).

It seems like she truly believes they are real, but I would have to think that she realizes this isn't "normal" behavior as she made certain that her face, and her mother's, were not on the video.

And I disagree with a PP. Based on the seriousness of the "getting ready" and the elaborate outfits, I am really thinking she DID bring those dolls to dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter