Ever known anyone who appeared on a reality show?

HAHAHA Thats to funny!!

Remember the first Real World - the one in NYC.... I know Eric Nies.... well actually, his brother (and his family) lives down the street from me, so I've seen Eric a few times around here. They are two good lookin boys!!!

I have a very good friend from Lakewood who went to prep school with Eric Nies!

One of Dh's fraternity brothers is on America's Got Talent this season- Neil Boyd--super nice and very funny guy!

Is that the guy was got tossed off by the judges and then was let back on when a contestant had to drop out? if so, I think he's great. What an inspiring backstory and his voice...that's great too.

agnes!

I took many aerobics classes taught by Leslie Nease from Survivor China (she was the 'Bible thumper'. I also see her in the grocery store and around town.

I went to college with Nancy Hoyt, who appeared with her daughter Emily on The Amazing Race several years ago. We were in the same sorority and lived in the house. She now lives in Waco and attends alumni functions with my sister. I about fainted dead away when I saw her in the first promotional ads! It was a blast seeing her compete with her daughter, even though they didn't win.

I know Poppi Kramer from Biggest Loser. She's a performer and bartender at a place that I frequent. We've become pretty friendly over the years and I hung out and watched the Mets game with her last night. She's a hoot!

And a guy I was pretty good friends with in college, Keith, was on Taxicab Confessions on HBO. Holy mother did he become a filthy sleaze! Blech.

A former neighbor of ours, Nick was on The Apprentice. I believe he made it relatively far along (possibly one of the final few?) and I also know someone who was on Deal or No Deal. (I was in her sister's wedding with her).

Yep, Dan Evans and his mom Jackie were on Biggest Loser last year. They both look great. Dan was my daughter's before/after school counselor a year or two ago and his mom still owns/operates the company, Reach Out for Life, that runs the before/afterschool program.

Dan is actually now pursuing the music career he always dreamed of, but never dared to embark upon when he was overweight. We all love Mr. Danny!

My DH & his family went to church with Jason Guy from Big Brother. My MIL was his Sunday school teacher. He is an incredibly nice guy, very genuine.

A girl my Dh works with worked with Hugh Hefner's girlfriend Holly at Hooters years ago.

You must be from Mobile. That's my hometown. I went to college with Jason, and he truly was a nice guy....and really pretty too!:rotfl:

Mandisa from American Idol sang at my church several times before appearing on the show. She has an awesome voice!

I went to high school, and was in a few classes with, Jen Schefft from the Bachelor with Andrew (hottie) Firestone.

My brother was on Taxi Cab Confessions many many years ago. It was painful to watch!

One of the Survivor winners from a few years ago, Tom, is from my town. I hadn't met him before the show, but I have met him since. Nice guy - I'm glad he won. Our town had a parade for him after he won, and we were able to get autographs, have a photo taken with him and we all got Survivor bandanas. Still see him around town, here and there.

Tom is my favorite Survivor ever:lovestruc

And, rumor has it that the woman who activates cell phones in my company's IT department was on Flavor of Love one season - her name is T' Wana. :confused3 Jane

Sorry, but without her Flavor of Love "nickname" I cannot determine who that is. :rotfl:

Gotta Get To Disney!

I worked on the Radford lot where Big Brother was shot. The house was two streets over from my office.

I hated it. When they were filming, they would often interrupt other shows on the lot and that stupid airplane was just annoying as all get out.

And, on one of the cooking shows, a friend of a friend was a contestant. I have no idea what show as I never watched it, but she runs her own restaurant in Hollywood. At a party, I asked her about it and she said it was surprising how much hate mail and threats she got at the restaurant from being on the show. She said it wasn't worth it in the end. I take it that she was really famous because of this show.

She seemed far too nice to get hate mail, so that just reinforced my hatred of such shows.

My brothers went to highschool with a kid who was on Road Rules a few yrs ago and he has been on a few of the challenges as well, can't remember his name, but he is a real whiner on the show and that way in real life as well.

I'm sorry, but that really doesn't narrow down which guy it was. :lmao:

I know Poppi Kramer from Biggest Loser. She's a performer and bartender at a place that I frequent. We've become pretty friendly over the years and I hung out and watched the Mets game with her last night. She's a hoot!

OMG, I'm so jealous! I LOVE HER!!!! She's so awesome!

Kimya

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter