Ever have a problem parking at Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach hotels?

seafarer71

Earning My Ears
Has anyone had any issues with your car getting broken into (or any other security issues) while parking your car at the hotel during your cruise?

No. We done several stays and never had a problem. We have stayed at Comfort Inn and Suites and Residence Inn.

We had no problems parking at port. Here is a picture of one of the parking lots (the one we parked in) at port. If you look close enough, you can see the fence around the parking lot:

This is good to know, as we too will be parking at the port. I have a few questions though. how far is the parking lot from the terminal? DH will be dropping us and our luggage off and then go park. Will he be gone for very long? Also is there a shuttle from the lot to the terminal? (comparing it to our Air port parking here in Ottawa).

The parking lots at the port are very near to the terminal. The one that we've always parked in is across the street. If you look at the picture in one of the previous posts you'll see a white awning in the corner, that's where the walkway across the street to the terminal is. Your husband will be gone only as long as it takes him to circle back around, park and walk over to the terminal building.

Quick questions...... We have parked twice before at the cape for a RCCL cruise, but this will be our first DC. Is it possible to park in the parking garage for a DCL cruise? We may leave a laptop and gps in the van, and I do not want that stuff to melt. I do not mind 5 minute walk from the garage, but are there fences or rules that do not allow garage parking for Disney Cruises?

Thanks

Quick questions...... We have parked twice before at the cape for a RCCL cruise, but this will be our first DC. Is it possible to park in the parking garage for a DCL cruise? We may leave a laptop and gps in the van, and I do not want that stuff to melt. I do not mind 5 minute walk from the garage, but are there fences or rules that do not allow garage parking for Disney Cruises?
Thanks

Unfortunately you are not allowed to park at the RCCL terminal since you will be going on with DCL. The parking for DCL are all opened but there is heavy security - if you very concern, you are most welcomed to drop your stuff here and I will be glad to keep it safe and there are no strings attached. I believe the disboarders can vertify mine and Norm's honesty.
Let me know or drop me an email at snelsonbrown@aol.com

We just got back today from a pre-cruise stay at the Radisson and parking in their lot. It couldn't have been easier, and our car was just fine in the lots. Previously, we had always parked in the lot at the Port, but this time we decided to stay the night near the port. It worked out perfectly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter