• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ever Growing Offer For Inferno!

Tampa

I don't look like this in VMK.
offer done dried up in the sun! :sunny:

I gave all the stuff to a friend who's more experienced in trading than myself.

:confused3

Tampa:

There's a new sub-forum (linked above all the sticky threads) for
Trades and Wishes. I think the moderators will eventually move this.

Thanks. :)

I'll wait till it's been moved till further updates.

thanks Friend!

And the offer has grown slightly peeps! :wave:

My offer just got sweeter people!!!

Get it before someone else does!

:banana: :banana:

MiakodaWDW said:
DCSMickeyMan, thanks for your awesome offer for inferno. Enjoy it!

~Mia~

uh.. wrong thread dear..

and since you feel the need to throw your trade on my thread, know that I gave my inferno to my girl CrashBunny.. because it's virtually better than a diamond. ;)

WOO WOO 4 INFERNOS FOR THE TEAM!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Tampa said:
uh.. wrong thread dear..

and since you feel the need to throw your trade on my thread, know that I gave my inferno to my girl CrashBunny.. because it's virtually better than a diamond. ;)

WOO WOO 4 INFERNOS FOR THE TEAM!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

No, it was the right thread. I saw that DCSMickeyMan was posting here and I could not find his thread (maybe he closed it?) Didn't realize you would be so sensitve about someone posting on your thread (is that not what threads are for?)

I don't care that you gave inferno to you internet girlfriend...I got inferno AND a diamond....and lots of great virtual stuff from MickeyMan to gift to my DIS friends for Christmas.

~Mia~

AdioSkater said:
You have four infernos?

our team does yes, the same that builds rides (which DCSmickeyman is a part of). :)

and no mia, it's not my being sensitive, I'm just offended to have to see your tongue dangling out of your mouth everytime you post. It wouldn't be so bad if your chin was not wet. Gross. :sick:

...I give up....With offers like this inferno will never be mine.

I think that it should be 1 inferno per person.

A HUGE THANK YOU TO DIZPINFRIEND FOR PUSHING MY INFERNO OFFER THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:
Who took the roof off?!?!?
Wooo wooo woo woooo
Who got the pin back?!?
Wooo wooo woo woooo​

5 for the team!!

sorry caps.. but come on.. Inferno!! :: woosh ::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter