Ever get PIN code discount and free dining?

oceanmarina

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
I was finally able to track down a pin code (30% off in August) through my old address & mother's name. (Don't know why after 4 trips we can't ever get one sent to us, but that's another post!) After asking to speak to guest services, they said they will let me use it. We are planning to go in August. I know they have free dining usually in late august. I asked the rep I was speaking to if the free dining comes out, can I add that too and he said no, you can have either 30% OR free dining, not both. Is this true? I don't ever recall if they ever have a deal 30% off + free dining. The rep said this deal would never exist as then Disney would lose money.

I just wanted to check and see if this is right.

Thanks again for any feedback/advice,

Marina

Yes he is correct you can not stack codes, you have to pick one. When the free dining comes out (if it does which it most likely will) you can run the numbers and see which one is a better deal. many times when i got free dining it was that or a room discount. the free dining was always a better deal for us because we like three meals most days.

why not two discounts? because those of us on the disboard would find the best combination to pillage and plunder WDW with to get a free trip.pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter