• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ever buy a used phone

monkeyboy

<font color=purple>Strangely fascinated by zombies
ever buy a used phone of craiglist or ebay and find they didnt clear everything

I always wondered if they ever woke up at 2:00am one night and remembered "Holy Crap I left the memory card in there!!!!" and then tried to get up the nerve to contact me to get it back.

But at least the pictures didn't show the faces. And thank goodness I checked it out before handing it over to my son. :laughing:

I always wondered if they ever woke up at 2:00am one night and remembered "Holy Crap I left the memory card in there!!!!" and then tried to get up the nerve to contact me to get it back.

But at least the pictures didn't show the faces. And thank goodness I checked it out before handing it over to my son. :laughing:

:teacher:

:scared1:

:rotfl:

DH got a 'company owned camera' back from a guy who either quit or was let go. He didn't clear the card. there were some QUITE NORMAL pics of his wife/girlfriend/whatever in their bedroom. It was the background that made ya go :scared1: . Lets just say that apparently they don't have a *toy box* to put their things away in. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter