Ever been banned from a weboard you really liked?

Yup! :lmao:

I was pretty bummed, because I knew the owner and thought of him as a friend. :( In fact, if I think about it, it still bums me out. I just try not to think about it. :thumbsup2

Yup! :lmao:

I was pretty bummed, because I knew the owner and thought of him as a friend. :( In fact, if I think about it, it still bums me out. I just try not to think about it. :thumbsup2

Aw, throw the guy a bone. Maybe he was just having a bad day. :rolleyes1

To answer the question. No I have never been banned. Yet.

being nosy but did you deserve to be banned or was it because of some politics?

so far not banned, but if I was banned I probally would deserve it, so it would be an oh well kind of thing

Aw, throw the guy a bone. Maybe he was just having a bad day. :rolleyes1

To answer the question. No I have never been banned. Yet.

I'd have loved to have thrown him a bone, but he never answered the emails I sent him. :(

being nosy but did you deserve to be banned or was it because of some politics?

so far not banned, but if I was banned I probally would deserve it, so it would be an oh well kind of thing

Not sure if you are directing this to me, but no, I don't feel I deserved to be banned. I think my offense might have been worthy of a warning, and that is being generous. To this day I'll never quite understand why it played out like it did, but its water under the bridge at this point. There are some things you'll never have explanations for, I guess this is one of those for me.

Threatened with banishment once, but I changed my ways and became a more responsible PC poster:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter