Event happening first week of May 2014?

*pixie*dust*

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what is happening at the value resorts in May next year? I was trying to book rooms for a group of us going down then and there is very little availability. I didn't see anything on Pop Warner site and I couldn't see anything about resort rehabs on any of the info sites. Anyone in "the know"?

The first week in May there is a RunDisney race at Animal Kingdom I think and also Summit Cheerleading and/or maybe Cheerleading Worlds....all are around that time-we were there the same week this past May and other than seeing some cheerleaders in the parks, we didn't really notice. We also did see some Teen/High School Music Groups then too. We did not stay at a Value though.

Does anyone know what is happening at the value resorts in May next year? I was trying to book rooms for a group of us going down then and there is very little availability. I didn't see anything on Pop Warner site and I couldn't see anything about resort rehabs on any of the info sites. Anyone in "the know"?

Cheer leading Worlds is usually that first weekend of May. We didn't have any trouble booking a room at BC for that period since they usually stay at the values and one mod like CBR.

Perhaps everyone is just as nuts as me and booked really far ahead! I booked our AOA stay for May 1-15th on January 13th :goodvibes

Crap, cheerleading worlds ? That does not sound good. We were just there May 5 - 17th, and didn't see any cheerleaders ....

We were planning on May 2 - 17 2014 for our next trip.

Easter is late next year (April 21), so that will impact early May for those of us who avoid the week after (and before) Easter weekend.

We are trying to go down the first weekend in May for the Everest 5k. I tried to book the room the other day and noticed no availability for standard rooms in the All Stars. I really don't think there's any way that *every* value resort is booked (I specifically checked the All-Stars since they are a host resort). Is it possible they are not loaded yet? I really don't want to stay at CBR if I can avoid it since this was supposed to be a short budget trip...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter