Evening time in DLP...

dreamz

Earning My Ears
might be a bit of a dumb question

and it probably is

but after it goes dark what is there to do in DLP?

we're going on the first of april...

The disneyland park is open until 9/9.30pm during the first week of April so, personally, I would be looking to have dinner at around 7/7.30 before heading back to the park for Dreams at closing time. If we had children with us it would then be straight to bed! If not we might have a drink at one of the hotel bars first.

Shop, have a drink in the many bars. Billy bobs tends to have something going on there, usually dancing or live music:)

we head to bed for an early start :lmao::lmao: I just like to relax after long and busy day :rotfl:

For us it's go for dinner, wander around the park and do some rides in the dark for a while, watch Dreams!, then do a little shopping and pop into one of the hotel bars to enjoy some cocktails.

I've noticed a common tread in what we do after dark at DLP. Yep we all head to a bar to drink cocktails :rotfl2:

Another one for cocktails here, it's traditional. lol

The Sports bar has patio heaters and does a lovely Mojito :thumbsup2

I must be the odd one out then for not doing cocktails!

If the parks close early what I tend to do is have dinner and do a bit of shopping in the village (this can take a while!), then try to get a decent amount of sleep before EMH the next day...

If the parks close early what I tend to do is have dinner and do a bit of shopping in the village (this can take a while!), then try to get a decent amount of sleep before EMH the next day...

No definitely not the odd one out.:wave2: We don't do cocktails either; we tend to do the same - we promise each other we'll get an early night but can't resist wondering around the shops!!:rotfl:

I always have a cocktail with my dinner! It means that if we don't get chance to go and have a drink I don't miss out! :rotfl:

I always have a cocktail with my dinner! It means that if we don't get chance to go and have a drink I don't miss out! :rotfl:

Elaine DBF and I have our cocktail fix at either 2pm or 4pm! Missing out is not an option! Haha.

Elaine DBF and I have our cocktail fix at either 2pm or 4pm! Missing out is not an option! Haha.

Haha, like the sound of this! We've never actually been without the children before so haven't had the chance to do the cocktail thing yet but it's on the to-do list for out September trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter