Evening parking at Seaworld

henrydog

Mouseketeer
Hi
We're thinking of using our Seaworld ticket to visit for a couple of hours some evenings, does anyone know if you still have to pay for parking in the evening or after what time it is free ?
Many thanks

In our experience, sometimes we have got there after 6 for the last hour or so and we haven't had to pay.

Having not done this for a few years I couldn't guarantee you still could do.

Not sure, but out of interest I remember once getting the Flex ticket and it said you could use the parking ticket from Universal to park in, say, Sea World if hopping. Does this still apply, and is this just for Flex ticket holders? Not got a flex ticket this time but would avoid hopping if you have to pay for parking twice the same day.

You do have to pay on an evening at Sea World unless you have an AP or have visited one of the other parks on the flex ticket and have already paid for parking. We have just returned on Tuesday and did go in to Sea World one evening.

Did they actually check at the booth if you had a Flex ticket, or did you just show the parking ticket from the previous park?

You stop at the booth then show either your AP if you have one, or parking ticket given at Universal or Busch for that day.

well we havn't got the orlando flex ticket but we have got the combined seaworld/aquatica/ busch gardens ticket, so if we pay to park at aquatica can we still use the same ticket to park at one of the others that day ?

Well we went a number of evenings last summer, and after 6ish, saw noone in the ticket booths!
Maybe the situation has changed though...

Well we went a number of evenings last summer, and after 6ish, saw noone in the ticket booths!
Maybe the situation has changed though...

Sea World is the most commercial park, I think, out of all of them - as I said before they were charging this year. I know Universal were not charging after 6 pm in other years, we also noticed Epcot not charging too.

I don't think Aquatica charges for parking but I may be wrong, only been there once but cannot remember a ticket booth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter