• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Evening Offerings at Yacht Club CL

RBZMuller

Earning My Ears
Anyone who has recently returned from Yacht Club Club Level remember some of the evening food offerings if so can you tell me what they were? Especially wondering about Seafood as my mother doesn't like it nor the smell of it- it makes her sick:confused3.

TIA

Anyone who has recently returned from Yacht Club Club Level remember some of the evening food offerings if so can you tell me what they were? Especially wondering about Seafood as my mother doesn't like it nor the smell of it- it makes her sick.

I was there in mid-Feb and don't recall there being any seafood being put out among the food offerings in the evening. Of course, you could always check first and if something objectionable is put out, your mother could skip going to the lounge that evening.

I believe one night there was scallops wrapped in bacon - but they didn't last long. There were plenty of other choices and I think she'd be able to find something to snack on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter