Evening Magic Hours - do you have to already be inside?

LHM2001

Earning My Ears
When MK has their 8-10 pm magic hours - do you have to already be in the park to be able to stay? If we're at fantasmic that night (7pm) would we still be able to get in to check out the extra magic hours at MK?

LHM2001 said:
When MK has their 8-10 pm magic hours - do you have to already be in the park to be able to stay? If we're at fantasmic that night (7pm) would we still be able to get in to check out the extra magic hours at MK?

Only if you have a park hopper ticket, can you hop from DHS to MK.

You can stay in any park on EMH's, even if you are off-site. You can patronize the restaurants and stores. You must have your KTTW card to ride the attractions.

Thanks! we'll have the park hopper tickets, and are staying on disney property - but I'm just wondering if we can actually get into MK if the park closes at 8:00 but EMH are 8-10. We'll be at Fantasmic at HS for 7:00 show - I figure we wouldn't get to MK until about 8:30 - would we be able to get in to enjoy the rest of the EMH or would the gates be closed?

They will let you in right up til 9:59pm if EMH ends at 10. I've done it!

Can you enter the PM EMH park after the "regular hours" have ended and EMH has begun?

If you have a WDW Resort Key-card and a valid admission ticket to that park,
the answer is yes. You can enter at any time before or during the PM EMH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter