evening magic hours at epcot

jlap

Earning My Ears
evening magic hours at epcot How late is all of epcot open during evening magic hours? does future world extend from 7-10pm, and world showcase from 9:30 to 12:30, or does all close at 10 or at 12:30?! just cant figure it out! thanks

I've heard 12:30 at Future World, and that some of the restaurants will stay open later at Worldshowcase. I wish the shops would also! :flower:

The major rides in FW (TT, MS, SE, Soarin) always stay open until WS closing time, so EMH is 3 hours after that for both sections.

Can you tell me which night is EMH at Epcot? Thanks.

Hate to bump up an old thread but here is a quick question- as long as you are a resort guest, you can take advantage of EMH, right? Does it matter if you have a multiday ticket or parkhopper? We have MMVCP tix for 12/7 and want to hit EPCOT on 12/8 so we won't have hoppers.

Can we still do the extra evening hours?

Thanks for posting this question. I was curious myself. So it is my understanding that if Epcot is scheduled to close at 9pm - then with EMH all of Epcot will close at Midnight. Sweet!
As for admission - I belive all you need is a park pass and hotel ID. As for needing a park hopper - no, but Epcot has to be the ONLY park you visit that day. You can't go to MK in the morning then Epcot late night without a hopper regardless of EMH. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

If you get your EMH bracelet inside the park, all you show is your resort key.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter