evening EMH ??

cinder1

Mouseketeer
We will be at WDW in Jan and if the evening EMH are not too crowded, we'd like to use them. Here are my questions: How long is the evening EMH? Do you have to be in the EMH park at regular closing to use the EMH or can you come in later (we will have park hoppers so that's not a problem)?

Thanks for the info and anything else you can think of that would help!!

The evening emh runs 3 hours after park closing. You must be staying at a Disney resort to obtain a wristband, but can come in anytime.

I have a question for someone who has done this at EPCOT. Three hours after closing...does this mean 9-12 or 7-10 given that most open attractions are in future world. Anyone know?

if I remember right it's 7-10 for future world and 9-12 for the countries.

The additional EMH evening hours for Epcot begins at 9pm (assuming that is the closing time, which it ususally is). So EMH runs until midnight. The popular attractions in Future World do not close at 7pm, although that is the official closing time. Test Track, Mission: Space, Soarin', and others continue to operate until 9pm every night.
You do not have to be in the EMH park before it starts. You can arrive anytime as long you are a Disney resort guest and you will be allowed in and given a wristband. There is a chance that they will run out of wristbands. I have never heard of this happening, but if it does you would not want to be in that park anyway because it would be too crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter