Evening EMH Question

L&T's Mom

Earning My Ears
In several visits to Disney World we haven't taken advantage of the evening EMH yet. We are going in February, and plan to hit them all. When a park's stated operating hours are until 12:00 am; and they have evening EMH that night, how late is the park typically open to resort guests? And, for anyone who has been at a park with those late hours, how crowded does it tend to be? (Obviously if the park's operating hours are until 12, the park is going to be very crowded, just wondering how many people stay later than that.)

Thanks for any input!

I have found EMH more crowded than am EMH. If the park if open until 12:00 am then with the EMH it is open until 3:00 am. Is this around President's Day?

Thank you for the info. We have used AM EMH with success in the past, and like to hop parks on any given day. I am now picturing my parents, my DH, DD, and DS riding Splash Mountain at 2:30 am!!! :rotfl2:

And yes, it is President's Day Weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter