Even MORE Dream horn songs

Mrs. Gumdrop

DIS Veteran
My TA just posted on facebook:

"The Disney Dream’s horn, a prominent element of the Sailing Away deck party is able to perform not just the first musical line of When You Wish Upon a Star but also the second line of the song (makes no difference who you are) PLUS several measures of Yo Ho (A Pirate’s... Life for Me), It’s a Small World, Be Our Guest, Hi Diddle Dee Dee (An Actor’s Life for Me) and A Dream is a Wish"

I didn't know about Hi Diddle Dee Dee or It's a Small World. The news just keep coming!

From what I've heard in watching the videos, including the official ones from DCL, I'm convinced it's a loudspeaker, not a set of tuned air horns as the Magic/Wonder have. So, if that's the case, basically it can play as many songs as whatever the audio device (probably digital) that is providing the actual sound.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter