• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eurostar winter dates indirect fares released today

DLPdaft

<font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li
... and my dates are already £99 each return, so for me it has worked out better (for timings) and cheaper to fly this time.

It would have been £444 for the 4 of us for our dates when I looked at Eurostar. Flying with easyjet has cost us just over £200 for 4 because we booked a hold bag and reserved seats.

hannahplummer said:
It would have been £444 for the 4 of us for our dates when I looked at Eurostar. Flying with easyjet has cost us just over £200 for 4 because we booked a hold bag and reserved seats.

You're still adding a hotel transfer on though - and the cost to get to the airport etc. But the base price is good :-)
(I live by the Eurostar terminal so wouldn't have to apply an overnight stay etc here. Flying for me would more than double the cost of the Eurostar :-/).

I was also looking into indirect fares as eurostar worked out much more expensive as we need school holidays but I have a huge fear of flying now :/
Another way we thought of was to get the eurostar to paris as there are several different times we can choose from and the rer is fairly easy and cheap - Depends if you have buggy's etc but as we only be there 2 nights luggage will be a minimum so shouldn't be too taxing :)

You're still adding a hotel transfer on though - and the cost to get to the airport etc. But the base price is good :-)
(I live by the Eurostar terminal so wouldn't have to apply an overnight stay etc here. Flying for me would more than double the cost of the Eurostar :-/).

See for us we are 140miles from London... So £50 in fuel then somewhere to park for 5 days? Then £50 fuel back home... Or £10 up to Bristol airport and £23 parking. £10 home. Then transfers. So £143 on to the flights. £350ish total.

Eurostar was £440 before we had got to London and back! So a minimum of £540 without parking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter