Eurostar from DLP to London with a stop in Lille

Auntie Kelly

Mouseketeer
We will be taking the Eurostar from DLP to London, however the trip from DLP to Lille is on the SNCF line, not Eurostar. I have my seats picked out for the Eurostar, but their customer service was not able to tell me how seating would work on SNCF. Has anyone done this before and could you give me any hints as to which seating is best to get to customs the fastest in Lille? Thank you

We did this a couple of weeks ago. I found it very confusing at Lille which is a pretty big station. The only trains up on the board are ones leaving shortly. We had about an hour wait (could have been a little less but I can't remember). So our train wasn't on the board when we got there so we didn't know where to wait. I ended up going to the information booth (which has people who speak English) and they told us where to wait. When our train did show up on the board, it is listed with the final destination (I think Nice) not Disneyland Paris. There was other trains listed as Disneyland Paris so it was very confusing. Then our train had another train going to another final destination connected to it that I guess were going to be split off at some point. So both trains were listed together. All of this added up to us being very confused and then us having to rush since we initially thought one of the other trains was ours. Again, we went up to the Information booth for help. The combined train also meant that we had to be on one end of the train which of course was the opposite of the one we choose! So we had to run down the platform to get to the other end. We got there fine but I found it very stressful. In the future, I would just pay the extra and go nonstop from London to DLP.

We did the same route and we had seats for the SNCF part of the journey. It was on our e-mail confirmation. I don't know if we picked them out or they were assigned. You could always ask at the ticket office in Marne de Vallee station. Most people there did seem to speak English. I can't tell you if there is a better seating arrangement to get to the connection faster. Just head up the stairs to the second floor and look for the Eurostar office/station. The station did not seem to be that big, but I didn't get a good look since we were running (Lol) to make our connection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter