Eurostar Direct - 1st Class/Leisure Select Menu

eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
Hello,

People have been kind enough to advise me of menu for the above but think they were at least a few months old.

Has anyone been recently and had a meal in the above and can you remember what foods you had

Thank you :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 :worship::worship:

We did LS in March both ways and on the way out its a cooked breakfast which was, Sausage, scrambled egss, mushroom, tomatoes and potatos! with a roll, croisant, jam, apple, ornage juice and a strawberry youghut. i remember it being yummy :goodvibes.

On the way home it was chicken in a white creamy saice with potatos, green beans and a roll and butter, with a salad to start with and a coffee cake for afters. i remember the last itme we went we had a choice of food on the way home but in March it was chicken or nothing! still very nice and just what you need to make the train journey home go a little quicker! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter