• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eurostar Dec 2015?

Jonjo

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know when Eurostar will open their December 2015 booking window? Just booked a trip for the second week in December 2015, so just need to sort out our Eurostar tickets now.

All the photos I keep seeing, and trip reports I'm reading is making me want to go back for the Christmas season, but unfortunately work schedules have conspired against us this year, so I've just taken advantage of the early booking offer and booked the Cheyenne for next year for four nights, five days.

Hi we are also going dec 2015 HNY in a Xmas room :thumbsup2
I've been told on TA this years where out feb I will update you as there are a few of us booking dec over on there.

This year we booked our direct Eurostar for the 15th-19th of December on the day they were released, which was July the 25th!

Some on Ta rang Eurostar yesterday the said soon maybe before Christmas or early jan :confused3
Eurostar always give wrong information we will just have to wait and see.

I called Eurostar today and the lady kindly looked up some future release dates for me.

11 December the booking window will open for services up to 27 August 2015.
15 January 2015 the booking window will open for services up to 12 December 2015.

She also said all the dates had a little star next to them which meant TBC (To Be Confirmed)

So I'll be glued to the Eurostar website on the 15th Jan for my tickets!

Also next year the Direct Trains will run on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday out of term times, but daily during school holidays.

Wow i can't believe they are going to be released so early for next December
Every time i have gone in dec i have booked my eurostar around june/july - might have to start saving already :eek::eek::eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter