• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ETWB - Today.. who`is there...

bentopher

DIS Veteran
Just checking the Disney APP. It is 11am it is showing that ETWB is a 25 minute wait. Can anyone confirm if that is accurate... is it raining there today :rotfl2:

Not at the parks, so I can't confirm it, but I'm 5 miles away from MK and can say it did rain pretty heavily this morning and there's apparently a good chance for more tonight. Happy, since this is my after-work park day.

Are you on the My Disney Experience App? I just happened to look on there now, it now says 40 mins for ETWB. But I was also browsing other wait times (and to clarify - I'm not at WDW right now), it says only 10 mins for ToT, others like Space Mtn 35 mins, TSM 40 mins, TT 40 mins. Honestly, those wait times really don't seem all that bad to me. Those times can't be right....can they?!?!?

Not at the parks, so I can't confirm it, but I'm 5 miles away from MK and can say it did rain pretty heavily this morning and there's apparently a good chance for more tonight. Happy, since this is my after-work park day.

Oops, I posted before I saw your post - perhaps the rain drove away some of the crowds, I guess that could explain lower wait times. Darn! Was hoping things were not so bad there for this time of year particularly since we'll be there in early April.

Just checked times again at 1:30 on My Disney Experience and they're still holding with low waits for the biggies. Wow! :goodvibes

Was hoping things were not so bad there for this time of year particularly since we'll be there in early April.

This week actually hasn't been so bad... compared to the year so far. It's just been crazy here for some reason. The most noticeable thing has been ToT. For some reason, it's gone from an average wait of 30 minutes to 100+ minutes. In the evening, when it's typically a walk-on, it's been 40+ minutes. Very strange.

Aww and here I was hoping that the wait times were somewhat normal (at least for the rest of the rides). Our arrival day is exactly 4 weeks away and we were going to do our only HS day then. I guess I'm back to crossing my fingers that we'll be able to get a TSM fastpass for a time before we have to leave to get ready for our ADR at the Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter