Etsy

Jen72386

DIS Veteran
I wanted to post this in here since it wasn't getting much action in the community section...

I was wondering how I go about commisioning someone to make something on etsy? I want to make a mini witch hat headband with minnie ears.

Kinda like this but with some tweaks made to it:
11677535.jpg

I've never ordered on etsy before and I'm not sure it's even possible to request something. Any tips would be appreciated!

Thanks!

P.S. (sorry if this is in the wrong spot or out of protocol )

I tried your link to see what you were talking about but it only went to a main page.

My suggestion would be contacting the poster who's work you like- telling them what you need, and then working out a price.

My suggestion would be contacting the poster who's work you like- telling them what you need, and then working out a price.

Ok, I will try that. I was curious if anyone had anyone they've worked with before & liked.

there is an alchemy section where you posts requests and then people bid in prices to make that item for you and you choose what bid you like. Sorry for being short but ia am typing this on my phone.

there is an alchemy section where you posts requests and then people bid in prices to make that item for you and you choose what bid you like. Sorry for being short but ia am typing this on my phone.

Thank you!! I have put in a request! Fingers crossed :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter