Etsy Question

Jen72386

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

I was wondering how I go about commisioning someone to make something on etsy? I want to make a mini witch hat headband with minnie ears.

Kinda like this but with some tweaks made to it: http://www.yourwdwstore.net/Disney-...s-Headband-Youth-Orange_p_9371.html&catid=302

I've never ordered in etsy before and I'm not sure it's even possible to request something. Any tips would be appreciated!

Thanks!

P.S. (sorry if this is in the wrong spot or out of protocol :) )

You can tottaly commision someone to make something for you on etsy. You can either A) Find someone who makes a similiar product and request a custom item from them. But not every seller you can do that with. Or you can B) make an etsy acct and when you make one you can go to what is called Alchemy click on that and you can list what it is that you want made. You can list picutres of similar or exact products, and you can set your own price. People will bid on your alchemy and they you will be able to look at their profile to see what they have done and made and what their feedback is. And you will be able to talk to everyone who bids on your item through messages to work out exactly what you want. And from there you can decide who you want to make your item. It's really easy. I'm doing Alchemy for the first time, I'm having a dress made for a Rennisance Festival, and I'm loving how easy the process is. Plus I know once you get on etsy you will love it. You will have a hard time keeping money in you pocket. There is some awesome and amazing things on there. I hope that helps. Sorry for being so long winded. LOL!:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter