• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Etsy communication?

jmillanon

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone here has had any problems with the Etsy internal messaging system? I purchased an item a few weeks ago (it's a personalized item, so I understand it takes time), and I was guaranteed I would receive it by the time we leave for WDW (in 7 days from now).

The seller suggested I just send her payment via paypal because there were problems with etsy's system, and since she's got such high feedback, I went with it. Well, many etsy messages later (because of lack of response), I've only gotten one email since payment, and I'm starting to get nervous. The seller said that she would have the item mailed out last week, but I haven't gotten any type of confirmation of shipment.

What is going on!?!?! Was I stupid for just sending payment via paypal, or is Etsy really having serious problems?

Hi, I havent had any issues with convo's between me and my buyers.

You can do a dispute via paypal, if its within the 45 days.

I do hope you get your items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter