• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ETPE and Skyliner

tomu570

Drink up me 'earties, yo ho
I'm staying at POP and want to be to the IG as early as possible before ETPE. My concern is the line at the transfer station. Has anyone been significantly delayed here? So much so, that it messed up your ability to get up front for ETPE? I almost booked CBR to avoid having to get off the SL and re-board. TIA

I'm staying at POP and want to be to the IG as early as possible before ETPE. My concern is the line at the transfer station. Has anyone been significantly delayed here? So much so, that it messed up your ability to get up front for ETPE? I almost booked CBR to avoid having to get off the SL and re-board. TIA
The Epcot line in the Trinidad station service three resort. Pop, Art and Caribbean Beach, that line gets very long.
The line at Hourglass station gets long also in the morning. Some mornings it can back up to the bowling pin.
Every day is different.
You can get to the Hourglass station at 6:15, be the first in line and in the five minutes to get to Trinidad, half of Caribbean Beach is standing there.
Some days you stand a pretty good chance and others, not so much.
Staying at the Caribbean beach would give you a better chance if you get there early, 6:15 ish to get to Epcot as soon as humanly possible.
Like I said, it all depends on the day.
The international gateway is very popular since Remi has opened.
I was in Epcot a few weeks ago, 9:30-10:00 am, ghost town. RemI was 15 minutes. Others days, mass of humanity.

we were just at AOA for the past 2 weeks and there were zero lines for the skyliner at either the AOA station or the Caribbean Beach station for either Hollywood Studios or Epcot early entry. We rode probably 6 times for early entry never a line so maybe I was lucky for 2 weeks 🤷‍♂️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter