Eticket app is not showing up in app store?

SEC

Mouseketeer
I finally decided to splurge and buy the eticket app but it is not showing up in the app store when I search it or when I follow the link from the DISboards. Is anyone else having this problem?

It's been temporarily pulled while they do an update. It was posted in the DISUnplugged forum in the last day or two. It should reappear in a few days.

SEC said:
I finally decided to splurge and buy the eticket app but it is not showing up in the app store when I search it or when I follow the link from the DISboards. Is anyone else having this problem?

You will be glad you did buy. I love it, here it is 11:00 I'm in bed and I can read threads without having the laptop out. Love it!

Glad I scrolled down and kept reading! This is exactly the question I came to post...I have an ipod Touch, no iphone, so I have been hemming and hawing around about whether or not to buy it...and when I decided to take the plunge it was gone! Now I know why ;) :thumbsup2

I can't wait to buy it! I need my Disney fix and I am getting tired of resizing my iphone to read the boards.

Thanks for mentioning the fact that we're updating it at the moment and because of that the app is down from the iTunes App Store (temporarily).

I'm working hard to bring v1.3 today (or tomorrow?!). But again, thanks for spreading the word.

-Josh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter