eticket app HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charity

Mouseketeer
I have heard great things about eticket app for iphone well I got my phone yesterday and now I can't find the app when I look for it? What am I doing wrong?

It's getting an update. It will be back in the App Store on iTunes shortly - they just posted the Disneyland version and said WDW is coming.

How do you edit my itinerary? I can edit day 1 but not the rest of the days.

Just press the 'edit' button and then drag and drop. The new version gives users a bit more of a hint about this by placing new events into an 'events to sort' slot rather than into day one.

DL 1.30 has this now and WDW will too once it's released.

See eTicket FAQs for a quick tutorial on sorting itinerary items.

Just a reminder about requesting eTicket help:

WebmasterPete said:
Hi everyone,

If you have any issues with eTicket, or suggestions for improvement - please be sure to go to http://www.eticketapp.com/support/ - that is being monitored by the development team for eTicket. We're not going to be able to provide proper support for the app via the boards, so that will be the best, quickest way to address any issues or problems.

Thanks,
Pete

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter