• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Estimated Nov. park hours for ADRs?

Cookie Princess

DIS Veteran
I need to make all of our ADRs next week for a stay from 11/4/05 - 11/13/05. How are you going about estimating the park hours now that EMHs tend to fluctate? HELP...must eat well while on vacation! :confused3

I'm sorry I can't answer your question. I'm in the same boat as you. I am also planning my ADR's for our trip Nov6-17th. When next week will you call to make your ADR's? I'm asking because I'm a little bit clueless as to when I should call and since you are checking in 2 days before me, you might be able to help! From what I understand November park hours won't actually be out until the beginning of September and well, that doesn't help us, does it? I also am curious to what other responses you will get. I'm sure there are lots of people who go in November often enough to recall the times!

we're arriving November 9th and according to the PS calculator I found, 90 days out for us is August 11th. Since I have a DS I won't be looking for CRT so I don't have to get up insanely early.

bigbabyblues- I am also curious- how different were the historical hours vs. the actual ones. You said you had to change your PS's- were they basically close to historical or could I anticipate a big difference ever occurring? Thanks!!

abacobaby said:
I'm sorry I can't answer your question. I'm in the same boat as you. I am also planning my ADR's for our trip Nov6-17th. When next week will you call to make your ADR's? I'm asking because I'm a little bit clueless as to when I should call and since you are checking in 2 days before me, you might be able to help! From what I understand November park hours won't actually be out until the beginning of September and well, that doesn't help us, does it? I also am curious to what other responses you will get. I'm sure there are lots of people who go in November often enough to recall the times!

My "90 days prior" date is 8/6 (Saturday). If you are staying at an onsite resort you can now make up to 10 days worth of ADRs instead of having to call back each day. I think this is great. Have a fun trip! :wave2:

I'll soon be in the same situation....my 90 day mark is 8/21 (arriving 11/19 for Thanksgiving week). I've been trying to find the consistency in EMH. Planning was much easier when they had the early entry days - the schedule was the same. Anyway, I've got a little more time to make plans - will just have to decide on my "must do" meals.

abacobaby said:

Here's a calculator that can tell you when your 90-day mark is. Hope this helps! http://pscalculator.net/allearsnet/pscalcae.php

We are going in November too, at Thanksgiving. So it is going to be crowded and will need ADR for sure. I am more worried about the EMH nights, knowing when they will exactly be, since it is a Holiday, will they be different? That will determine what days I do the parks, in turn which day I will need a particular ADR for that Park. Its crazy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter