Esta

martinrmn

DIS Veteran
Its probably been asked but here goes. I have registered all my family on ESTA and have written down the confirmation numbers for each. What happens next? Do we have to complete further forms? Do we have to take the confirmation with us? As you can read I have no idea!:thumbsup2

I believe that you still have to fill in the green forms on the plane to hand in at immigration. :)

No you don't have to take them with you but we did, computers are not perfect.
Yes still need to fill in green form on plane until they say otherwise.

We have not long since got back and didnt even have to do anything at all with regard to the ESTA information!

We took the numbers with us (NO PRINT OUT REQUIRED) but nobody asked for them!

We have not long since got back and didnt even have to do anything at all with regard to the ESTA information!

We took the numbers with us (NO PRINT OUT REQUIRED) but nobody asked for them!

Same here :confused3

I asked a similar question before we went.
In the end we took our printed confirmations with us for peace of mind, but dodn't need them. I asked at VA check-in and they said their systems currently don't have any ESTA info, but in future they might.
The immigration officer at MIA checked our green forms and tapped around on his computer, but didn't mention ESTA.
My feeling is theyre parallel-running the ESTA with the green forms until they're confident it all works. Then I assume it'll be a bit like APIS where it's all linked to your booking.

Same here, we took the numbers with us for peace of mind, but didn't need them, and still had to fill those blasted green forms in!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter