ESPN Sport Week

diskids2

<font color=CC66CC>Not above grovelling for a tag
Do you think the ESPN sports week planned for July 2009 at Wide World of Sports will impact the attendance at Universal, Seaworld, etc....We were planning on an all Universal, Seaworld, Busch Gardens....basically anything except Disney this week.

Any thoughts?

Do you think the ESPN sports week planned for July 2009 at Wide World of Sports will impact the attendance at Universal, Seaworld, etc....We were planning on an all Universal, Seaworld, Busch Gardens....basically anything except Disney this week.

Any thoughts?
All local parks are busy in July but I've never known ESPN at Disney to impact the crowds at Universal, SW or Busch.

We went to Universal during ESPN the Weekend (Feb) and it wasn't busy, I don't think the crowds will impact elsewhere, but will probably impact Disney .. but remember its also July so as metro stated, expect crowds.

Thanks! I'm prepared for the crowds, LOL....we have gone to WDW during Easter week....which we survived.

Also, we will stay at one of the Universal hotels so we'll have FOTL access which I am soooooooooo looking forward too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter