ESPN@ Downtown

sweetbambi

Mouseketeer
None of us especially like sports, but have the $10 voucher on our 3 day passes. Also at ESPN.com there is a really good offer if you join via email for a $20 voucher. My grandson is 12 and likes games. Are there any non-sport related ones? Probably a stupid question, but you gotta ask! Could we have a good time there? Take it back, my husband likes sports, but not overly.

Kathy

On the 2nd floor of the ESPN Zone is a huge arcade w/virtual reality & video games, air hockey, a climbing wall, etc. The $10 will give you 40 points, and I've heard it's a lot of fun there.

The restaurant is downstairs, and is sports related - the food is reported to be pretty good there. I've only had burgers, and I thought they were okay. This is one of my boss's fave restaurants.

We had a card for them when we went a couple years ago and were very impressed with their food and service. When we go again this year the DH is determined to eat most dinners there. I'm not a sports fan at all, but I enjoyed this restaurant. The games upstairs were mixed and our 5 yr old son was able to play some stuff, so it was well worth the trip. You'll have a good time.

went there two weeks ago-

my wife and I each used our own e-mail addresses and both got the $20.00 coupon (she bought a t-shirt & my $20 went towards dinner)

Redeem at the gift shop-

I had their buffalo chicken sandwich & it's the best one I've ever had-

This looks like a good deal, but I can't find what the cost is to join...it's not free is it? The cooler is cute as well...how do you get that? Do you have to use your $20 coupon to get it?

From what I can see everything is free. I've got it on my calendar to order it for both my DH and myself when we get within the 30 day mark.

Wogger said:
This looks like a good deal, but I can't find what the cost is to join...it's not free is it? The cooler is cute as well...how do you get that? Do you have to use your $20 coupon to get it?

:cool1: IT'S FREE :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no strings attached !!!!

Everything is free! The $20 vouchers, game cards, cooler.

The food isn't cheap though, so the vouchers really came in handy! Keep an eye on when your email expires. It is only good for 30 days after you join. So if you are going later, wait to sign up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter