ESPN dining

Lil ole moi

Disney Dreamer
On our arrival day (non-park day), we plan to eat at ESPN for a quick meal after a long day of travelling, however, we are unsure of where we can park? I have heard there is valet parking, but I don't think we're willing to pay $14(ish) for an hour/hour and a half of being on the Boardwalk.

We have only ever seen the Boardwalk area from the scenic side (when we walked over from Epcot one year)...never the backside of the hotels where the parking must be. So when driving there, should we be looking for something that says 'parking for Boardwalk'... or perhaps 'Boardwalk Resort' to park there???

Thanks for any suggestions/help you can offer :hug:

Oh!!! And what do you suggest for good eats of ESPN??

On our arrival day (non-park day), we plan to eat at ESPN for a quick meal after a long day of travelling, however, we are unsure of where we can park? I have heard there is valet parking, but I don't think we're willing to pay $14(ish) for an hour/hour and a half of being on the Boardwalk.

We have only ever seen the Boardwalk area from the scenic side (when we walked over from Epcot one year)...never the backside of the hotels where the parking must be. So when driving there, should we be looking for something that says 'parking for Boardwalk'... or perhaps 'Boardwalk Resort' to park there???

Thanks for any suggestions/help you can offer :hug:

Oh!!! And what do you suggest for good eats of ESPN??

Follow the signs for the Epcot Resorts. Not quite sure where you are coming from but you should be on Buena Vista Drive and you'll want to turn in between the Hess station and the Boardwalk. There will be a sign. You can turn into the resort parking lot and just tell the gate guard you are eating at the ESPN Club. They will then direct you to where to park. I doubt you will be able to park in the resort self parking lot but there is an overflow lot across the street. It's a bit of a walk (five whole minutes maybe) but I agree, the $$$ are worth it. You will have to go back across the street but there's a light so all is good. Then, up and through the lobby of the Boardwalk, down and over to the right and you'll find the ESPN Club.

As far as eats, it's standard food. Nothing really that gets recommended. Big portions as well. Don't think you will be disappointed but don't expect anything really out of this world.

As far as eats, it's standard food. Nothing really that gets recommended. Big portions as well. Don't think you will be disappointed but don't expect anything really out of this world.

I agree, standard bar food you could get at any ESPN zone but we have gone there as a time killer during check-in or to watch our Eagles/Phillies play.

Depending on the day and time you are planning to dine it may not be a quick meal. I just mention that since you indicated this would be after a long day of traveling.

Thanks for the directions, disnut8! Very helpful. We'll be there on Oct. 30 and think that standard pub fare and a cold beer is exactly what we're looking for. 45 sleeps!!! :yay:

We went a couple weeks ago and it was really easy. When you pull up the the entrance gate you will turn left and park in the parking lot that is right there. There was valet parking available, but it was a very short walk to get to the Boardwalk area. Plus, there are some great views along the way. We went on a Sunday night (no football going on yet, so that maybe be different now) and we only waited about 5 minutes for a table. Had good service and yummmy food.

Thanks, Julie! Sounds easy enough. So what did you and your family order? I always love opinions on what to get. The only time I've been there, I had the foot long hot dog.

Thanks, Julie! Sounds easy enough. So what did you and your family order? I always love opinions on what to get. The only time I've been there, I had the foot long hot dog.

It was just my husband and I. We got a lovely pitcher of beer! LOL We started with chowder and chili. My husband said the chili was GREAT! A little spicy but he loved it. The chowder was good. Being from New England I am used to some really good chowder, so I have plenty to compare too. It was very good though. I actually got the hot dog. That thing was crazy! I do not know how anyone could finish that. My husband got the angus chuck burger. He said it was really good. I can tell you one thing, the bacon on this burger was crazy!! I have never seen a bigger piece of bacon. I had a bite and thought it was very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter