ESPN Club

hmdavid

DIS Veteran
DH and BIL are hoping to do lunch at ESPN Club during our September trip... on a Saturday or Sunday so they can watch football:rotfl: . Do they take reservations?

Thanks!!!

They do not take reservations. If you are going to want a table get there when they open (11:30) or maybe a little before. Since you are gong on Sat or Sun during football season there will already be a line at 11:30. It gets packed. Any other day it is typically no problem getting a seat at lunch.

I don't know about dinner Wednesday in December but we went in March 08 walk in and it was great. I have 3 boys, sports fans and the food to us, was different than the regular disney fare, chicken wings etc.. We had a good time and good service. We would go again.

ESPN is usually very busy at dinner time. If you get there early enough (5pm) shouldn't be too bad. They don't take ADRs, first come first served. Food is okay, nothing to write home about.

I took DH here this past December on our honeymoon so we could catch some monday night football while we ate dinner (since he had to miss it for our previous monday wedding...awwww). We walked right in...no wait at all. we sat at the bar but there were also many empty tables. The food was fantastic and there were games galore on the many tv's! It did start to fill up as the night went on so though I'd arrive earlier (by 6ish). The guys will love it!

No reservations.

If they want to go on a football Sunday, they will need to get there at opening. The games start at 1:00 with a full load of early games and then just continues at 4:00 with the later games. And there is that Sunday night game as well. Sunday can be (and is for us) nothing but watching football.

Saturday won't be as bad because there aren't as many games (one early and one late). I'm only talking about NFL here, not college.

Monday night only has one game and it starts at 9:00 so most football fans are back in their rooms watching it because it'll last until after midnight.

And, if you go before November 16th, you also have the NASCAR race on Sundays as well.

Thanks for the post. I have to start getting myself ready for the season!

DH and BIL are hoping to do lunch at ESPN Club during our September trip... on a Saturday or Sunday so they can watch football:rotfl: . Do they take reservations?

Thanks!!!

Let me know how it goes. I'll be taking DBF there for lunch so he can watch football as well. What we women do for our men. :)

Let me know how it goes. I'll be taking DBF there for lunch so he can watch football as well. What we women do for our men. :)

Actually, *I'm* the one that would want to go to the ESPN Club for football. My husband is too cheap. He'd rather be back in the room drinking our own beer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter