ESPN Club -- Trivia or other "Stuff"??

mom2AidanAndEli

DIS Veteran
We're planning on having a meal at ESPN on our next trip. Family of sports nuts, so I have conceded and agreed to go! I've heard there's trivia sometimes or even live broadcasts and other events. I've searched and searched and can't find any kind of schedule at all.

Anyone know if there's a posted list of what's going on? Or how to find out about it?

If you've been there during trivia, is it usually at the same time? Is it a hit or miss or a regular thing?

My 15-year-old would go nuts if we could stumble onto something like this--I might never get him back out again. I'm not saying anything to him about a possibility, but would love to surprise him with something like this.

I don't know about a trivia night, per se, but when we went on a Sunday to watch football, they do a pre-game thing from the time the restaurant opens (11-11:30) until kick-off at 1pm. They do a "live" broadcast in the main dining room, and another commentator walks around with a mic and asks trivia questions for prizes. I believe they do this every Sunday during the NFL season. Not sure if it's done before Thursday or Monday night games. If you weren't planning on going for football anyway, not sure I'd recommend going JUST for this. Sundays are pretty crowded there and unless you plan to stay to watch the games, it's not worth fighting the crowds.

I remember the trivia stuff they had there back in the days ... Though it's been years since I have been in there and they had it going again. We were in there Saturday & Sunday this passed weekend and they had no trivia. It was pretty fun when they did, though as I said. It's been some time (years) since I have seen it in there unfortunately.

I say just give them a ring and see if someone there actually knows if and when they still do it.

They do quite a few live broadcasts from there throughout the year. When the awards show(s) come through or when an athlete is there. There is no "set schedule" I have ever seen though. They used to have a marquee sign out front that they would show how and when they would be there. But again, I have not seen that in some time either.

I know this is an older thread ... However we stopped at the ESPN Club last evening and they had trivia going on. They did not do it long as there were hardly anyone in the place last night. Just giving an update that yes, they still do have the trivia in the ESPN Club.

Last time we were there I won an ESPN t-shirt wining the trivia question, you can only get this t from them for wining, it was super cool.

Okay, sorry to be a pain, but those of you who were actually there for trivia, what time of day was it? Early dinner? Late night? I just know my son would lose his mind if I'm able to pull this off for him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter