• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ESPN Club seating & service?

I'm glad I caught this thread! Sounds like just the place for us on our first night while staying at the Dolphin! Disney, beer, wings, burgers, and sports?! Say it isn't so!! :woohoo:

I'm glad I caught this thread! Sounds like just the place for us on our first night while staying at the Dolphin! Disney, beer, wings, burgers, and sports?! Say it isn't so!! :woohoo:

The wings are huge, DH said they were on steroids.:lmao: The nachos and burgers are awesome also! You're gonna love it!!:thumbsup2

We have ate there on our last two trips and we love it. We will be there this year for the Saints vs. Colts game on Sept. 6. GO SAINTS!!!

We have ate there on our last two trips and we love it. We will be there this year for the Saints vs. Colts game on Sept. 6. GO SAINTS!!!

WHO DAT!!!!! We'll be there 12/2 for the Saints game. Last year we were amazed at the number of Saints fans there.

I leave for Boardwalk this weekend and will definately be in ESPN next week as the Red Sox vs Yankees play .. it will be nuts!

I've been there for a Florida State / Florida college football game and it was beyond crazy .. been there for opening NFL weekend and that was pretty packed.

Anyone going in the next week keep in mind College Football kicks off Sept 1st so that will be a busy day.

Food wise .. I mostly stick to the bar side, have a couple appitizers and drinks .. for it's purpose it's a great place to catch a game :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter