ESPN Club Refurb

bookgirl2632

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know when the kitchen refurb is supposed to be done? We are hoping to watch a Thursday night football game there at the beginning of October. If not, our backup plan is to head to Splitsville.

Are they completely shutting down or something?

I just made reservations for late September for a Chargers game. I know I read somewhere only lunch will be canceled for a couple weeks in August.

No, the kitchen is being refurbed, so they have a limited menu. I just don't know when the refurb will be done and they'll be back up to the full menu.

We were there on Monday evening and as of that day it was still being worked on. The menu is pretty limited as of right now. They are expanding there kitchen to pretty much add more grills and frying stations according to the manager there that night. Of course they want to be done VERY soon he said as football season starts next week.

The main dining room seating is still 100% open with the bar area tables nearer the ESPN store are not available right now with the kitchen refurb going on. Fingers crossed it will be fully open sooner rather than later. Trying to get out there early next week so hopefully I will have some better news to post.

Hi- any more news? We have reservations coming up on the 10th for opening night of the regular NFL season. I don't want to pay the minimum charge if they still have the limited menu. Thanks!!!

Kitchen is done and they are back on the full menu and seating. I am sitting here having lunch right now.

No more booths in the bar area. All tables and chairs now.

Kitchen is done and they are back on the full menu and seating. I am sitting here having lunch right now.

No more booths in the bar area. All tables and chairs now.

Awww. Loved the booths. Except when a party of 2 would camp all day ordering soup and water while it could have fit some of the larger families waiting.

The website still has a limited menu listed. Is it just not updated or is the kitchen still not done?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter