• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

espn club first game of football season

Get there early!!!!!!!!!!!!! We tried to go for the final game of the World Series to cheer on our beloved White Sox and the line was unbelievably long!!!
Have fun and drink one for us! :thumbsup2

We were there for the 1st game last year and believe me -- you won't be the only ones there!! It was very crowded. But we got there early, grabbed a booth and had a great meal & good time. Worked out so well that we plan on going again this year!!! Gotta keep the husband happy :happytv:

Here we go Steelers, Here we go!!!! :cool1:

Would be nice to be at WDW, But we will be at Heinz Field instead. :)

I'll be there 12/15 - Pats vs Dolphins!! So much fun - we were there for Superbowl XXXVIII. But they don't take reservations, so be there early!!

After a disastrous run for my Red Sox -- I am so ready for some football! :thumbsup2

We'll be in Vegas for it, not WDW, but I did want to throw in a big

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STEELERS!!!!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :woohoo:

Won't be at Disney for the first game but I will be there for the Steelers Monday night game against Jacksonville on 9/18 :thumbsup2 ... Not sure where I am gonna watch it though? :confused3

:stitch2: Here we go steelers... here we go!!!! *clap, clap!* :stitch2:

fightinfire21 said:
Won't be at Disney for the first game but I will be there for the Steelers Monday night game against Jacksonville on 9/18 :thumbsup2 ... Not sure where I am gonna watch it though? :confused3

:stitch2: Here we go steelers... here we go!!!! *clap, clap!* :stitch2:
We''ll miss you by a week.

We'll be at the ESPN club for the Sept 24th game against the Bengals. And then DH and I are doing a solo trip in Dec. We'll be there for the Thursday nighter against the Browns.

We always go to the games at the ESPN Club when we're there. Make sure you get there early or you won't get a seat.

Probably Brett's last year and we'll cheer him on all the way...GO PACK!!!

We will be at Heinz field!

My DH is one step below a "face painter" so our lives revolve around the Steelers schedule. One year we were at Disney when the Steelers played Miami in Miami. We got to the ESPN club like 2 hrs prior to it opening because he was convinced there would be a huge line. It was pouring down rain but we waited, with ONE other person! By opening there were a handful of others but DH was so thrilled. They came around interviewing him and had him on the tvs. It was kind of fun, for him.

I dropped him off there and walked over to Epcot for wine tasting. I came back to check on him around 1/2 time and again at the end of the game. It was pretty fun because we both had a chance to do what we liked best then had a good evening together.

By 1/2 the place was completely packed with a waiting line. I was only able to go in because they remembered I was there and he was waiting for me. I swear the bartender keeps a seat waiting for my DH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter