Escaping Mardi Gras off to Disney

On with the planning. Today I called Disney and added GS onto the room. I had already completed the dining a few days ago. Checked on pin codes, ( none for me) but did find out about the free Disney Quest, mini golf, and arcade freebies. Yippie!! Kids should love it.

Been working on activity books for the kids for the long car ride. Found a lot of pages on the Design section. Doing some internet searching also. Of course they will have their DS also, so hopefully the car trip won't be too bad. (at least getting to Disney, don't know about the trip home)

On with the planning. Today I called Disney and added GS onto the room. I had already completed the dining a few days ago. Checked on pin codes, ( none for me) but did find out about the free Disney Quest, mini golf, and arcade freebies. Yippie!! Kids should love it.

Been working on activity books for the kids for the long car ride. Found a lot of pages on the Design section. Doing some internet searching also. Of course they will have their DS also, so hopefully the car trip won't be too bad. (at least getting to Disney, don't know about the trip home)

I just realized in the last couple days that they had added the minigolf and Disney Quest on packages for 2013! It's great, FREE for me and my daughter since it's just us for this Feb. trip! :thumbsup2

You reminded me that I need to make my daughter and I both journal/activity books. Well, I make myself a journal, I'll make her one with both. She likes journal pages as well with the activity pages, then she can keep a record of her favorite things on the trip! :)

I just realized in the last couple days that they had added the minigolf and Disney Quest on packages for 2013! It's great, FREE for me and my daughter since it's just us for this Feb. trip! :thumbsup2

You reminded me that I need to make my daughter and I both journal/activity books. Well, I make myself a journal, I'll make her one with both. She likes journal pages as well with the activity pages, then she can keep a record of her favorite things on the trip! :)

Yes Karen I have started the journal books also, but keep finding more pages to add. hehe Hope your daughter likes them.
Of course when we get back I will have to make scrapbook pages

Been working on some Journal Pages, this is what I came up with so far.

001%2520ak.jpg
002%2520ak.jpg
003%2520ak.jpg
004%2520ak.jpg

Animal Kingdom Journal Pages

%2521001studios.jpg
%2521001studios2.jpg
%2521001studios3.jpg
%2521001studios4.jpg

Hollywood Studio Journal Pages

%2521001JOURNAL%2520COVER.jpg
002DT.jpg
001DT.jpg
003DT.jpg

Cover and Downtown Disney

planning.jpg
001EPCOT.jpg
002EPCOT.jpg
003EPCOT.jpg

Only 50 days to go! So excited! Christmas is in a few days, then New Years, then before you know it we'll be in WDW! Can't wait!

:goodvibes

8.jpg

I started on digitizing the 7 drarfts for my DD jacket, sense I can't seem to find them on anything from disney. Here is happy, grumpy, sneezy,dopey and bashful, taken from some grahics I found on the web.

Oh well if I run out of time before I get them all done will go with the iron on suggestion.

Great Job....I also embroidery, but haven't attempted to digitize...would love to do it

We are also going for mardi gras. Feb. 10-16 at Pop. This will be our first trip. Been ambling for months and will be surprising our sons 3 and 7 at Christmas!

We are also going for Mardi Gras and staying at POP. We are surprising our five year old with this trip. Our twenty year old and fifteen year old know about the trip already.

We are also going for Mardi Gras and staying at POP. We are surprising our five year old with this trip. Our twenty year old and fifteen year old know about the trip already.

Have fun at the Pop, we will be at the Sports. Did you do your surprise for Christmas or waiting til you go?
Only 50 days to go! *So excited! *Christmas is in a few days, then New Years, then before you know it we'll be in WDW! *Can't wait!
Well Christmas is over or almost for us, I will be picking up grandson today, will celebrate his tonight. Then on to more Disney planning.
Your journal pages look great! :thumbsup2

Thanks Karen
Great Job....I also embroidery, but haven't attempted to digitize...would love to do it
Thanks Sissy, I dabble a bit, but my machine hasn't seen much use lately. Now GD said she doesn't want the 7 dwafts, she wants Minnie. Go figure!
Have fun at the Wilderness, we loved it.

I got my travel documents in the mail the other day. I can't believe we're less than a month away! Was glad to see the free passes to Disney Quest. My son loves that place!

I got my travel documents in the mail the other day. I can't believe we're less than a month away! Was glad to see the free passes to Disney Quest. My son loves that place!

Getting close.. We will be in DTD on Mardi Gras Day and plan on going to Disney Quest for the first time. We will only have to pay for 2 because of the free passes.

Hey debi-

Did you see that there will be a big national high school cheerleading completion 2/9- 2/10? All star sports is the host hotel, with overflow to the rest of the value resorts ... I called and requested a quiet room. Thought I would give you a heads up in case you wanted to do the same. ( I heard that it can be loud at night and some groups extend their stay)

Hey debi-

Did you see that there will be a big national high school cheerleading completion 2/9- 2/10? All star sports is the host hotel, with overflow to the rest of the value resorts ... I called and requested a quiet room. Thought I would give you a heads up in case you wanted to do the same. ( I heard that it can be loud at night and some groups extend their stay)

Oh yes I did hear, my niece will be in that group somewhere. She doesn't have her plans yet. I know I do have preferred rooms, so we will be close to the front and I have requested ground floor, because of mobility problems. Hope it is not to loud. But thanks for the tip. We also don't check in till afternoon of the 9th, so hopefully they will be tired from competitions that day and on the 10th.

Hope fot the best.

So much for keeping up with my PTR, Time is moving fast. I have been organizing everything on the computer, so now got to get busy with printing out everything. Got a new printer this weekend (wireless) So now I can stay on the sofa with my foot up and start tp get my printing done. GS and GD will be over for the weekend again. (Science Project weekend) So they will probally be controlling the printer for a couple of days.

Ordering new luggage, (expense I wasn't planning on.) But you have to do what you have to do.

Getting excited.... it is almost here.

Starting to get a bit nervous. We are all sick! :worried: Hopefully, we'll feel better before the trip!

Starting to get a bit nervous. We are all sick! :worried: Hopefully, we'll feel better before the trip!

Hope you all will get to feeling better. I woke up not being able to hear out of my left ear. Called Dr, waiting for a call back. To much planning for this trip don't want to have to cancel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter