Escape package questions

Kiki La Reu

Mouseketeer
I remember reading awhile back that Escape brides were able to customize their floral and cakes at some point. Then recently I heard/read DFTW started cracking down and that was no longer a possibilty, that you HAD to pick from the choices...period. I haven't seen any specifics lately but is this still the case? I did a dream planning quote on their site and with just a few simple additions, the Escape package that I chose was over 7,500 with just a few upgrades! Yikes!! An event that lasts less than two hours long with NO food option and less than 20 guests and cookie cutter floral and cake options that cannot be customized, is really starting to sound astronomical (to me at least...). So has anyone heard if Escape brides can customize floral and cake or is it true that it's no more???:guilty:

I was able to change my colours and add details to my elegant scrolls cake. It helped that my ideal cake was VERY similar to it to begin with.image.jpg
If our cake cutting location was inside they would have let me go with this one but because it's outside they didn't want to do the coloured fondant runny smeared fondant isn't a cute look!
image.jpg

Oh that's great!! So I suppose to an extent they will modify. Your cake is gorgeous! I think the package is worthwhile price wise if they leave 'some' room for customization. They used to allow escape brides fully customize cakes and floral (for additional $$ of course ;)

I think it's easier to get them to let you customize the flowers than the cake right now. Hopefully the policy will swing back the other way at some point. These things tend to...

I think it's easier to get them to let you customize the flowers than the cake right now. Hopefully the policy will swing back the other way at some point. These things tend to...

That would be great if it would! All these changes from year to year are hard to keep up with! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter