Escape Package - Possible to stay at minimum?

p2oh

Faith Trust and Pixie Dust
We were planning a SOG wedding but have since decided to go with the Escape package. We would like to do the DP as well and would trigger the $7500 minimum. We will have a total of 20 including ourselves. Is it possible to stay at the minimum while adding the DP to an Escape wedding? We are looking for Sea Breeze Point for he ceremony. TIA

I have been wondering the same thing, and checking some of the information on the boards and research I have been doing, I am thinking that you can get pretty darn close, however you have to figure out whether or not you will be using WDW for photography, will you have any package upgrades? I have been looking into the DP for 18 and I have figured that it is going to cost somewhere btw $1,300-1,500. I think its possible, just going to have to watch things really closely.

We had an Escape wedding, 20 people, dessert party in the UK with photography, and a MK bridal shoot the next day. Our final total was something like $7505.00. It's possible!

Of course, we ended up loving our pictures to the point of ordering the ridiculously priced dvd, so in the end I suppose we spend $8505.00. But you don't have to do that ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter